Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New In School

Chapter One

by Battery_Star 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-11-20 - Updated: 2011-11-21 - 1188 words

0Unrated
First day of senior year. New classes. New teachers. More beatings. How fun. I stuffed my sketchpad and pencils into my bag along with my notepad and slung it over my shoulder. I jumped down the stairs, pushing my misfits’ hoody sleeves up to my elbows and walked into the kitchen. The family were gathered round the table, talking about the upcoming day as normal. “Morning, sweetie. Looking forward to senior year?” my mother asked in a cheery voice. I don’t know how she manages to be this awake on a Monday, especially at this time!

“Not really” I mumbled, taking a mug off coffee and leaning against the counter, “I’m just going to get beat up again.”

“This year might be different”

“You say that every year, and every year it always gets worse,” this was true, every time she told me this year would be better than the last, the beatings never failed to get worse.

“This year you might find that special boy, Gerard,” Mikey spoke up with a smug grin. I flipped him off and put my empty mug in the dishwasher before tugging on my worn check vans.

“No-ones gonna want me. No-one even wants to be seen with the ‘emo faggot’ now come on! Were gonna be late!” I failed my arms around and kissed my mothers cheek before dragging Mikey out of the front door.

“Ray and bob like you, gee” Mikey said, climbing into the passenger side of my car.

“Yeah, yeah. There more your friends than mine,” I rolled my eyes and pulled out of the drive way and starting our journey to hell on earth. The entire drive was silent, which I was thankful for; I really was not in the mood to talk right now. I gripped the steering wheel tighter as we stopped in the school’s parking lot. “Please don’t make me go…” I whispered, looking at the building with wide eyes.

“C’mon Gerard, It wont be too bad! I’ll see you at lunch and catch up, ‘Kay? Bye.” He hurried out of the doors, running over to his two friends who were waiting for him. I sighed and hauled myself out of the car, grabbing my backpack and locking the door. I shuffled in through the front doors, keeping my head down.

“Fag!” someone shouted. Great, two minutes in and the insults have already started. I continued my walk down the corridor; whispers, laughter and pointing, following me the entire way. I sat down in the far corner of my homeroom, the seat I take every year.

“Freak!” Brendon, Belleville High’s quarter back, shouted at me from across the classroom. I've been labelled the freak since I was sixteen, when I died my cropped hair white. People probably thought it was strange as my snow white hair was almost the exact same shade as my skin, which means I get called a vampire a lot, too.

“Settle down class!” Mrs. Higgins’s screechy voice rang through the noisy classroom, silencing the students. She drummed her fake fingernails on the wooden desk as she spoke. “Welcome back to Belleville high, I trust you all are looking forward to senior year? When I call your name, come up and collect your time table then you may leave for your first class!” fake enthusiasm laced every word, she knew full well most of us didn’t want to be here and that we aren’t going to have a good time. She rattled through the list of names, smiling at everyone as they collected their schedule. “Way!” She sneered. I picked up my bag and scuffed past her, snatching my papers out of her hands and walking out of the door. I quickly scanned my schedule, groaning. Science. Double science. Fuck.

I shuffled in through the doors and headed to the back of the room. I took my sketchpad out and continued on my drawing of Mikey. To my confusion, the empty chair beside me was soon filled. I risked a glance up at the person, to see a fluffy brown afro spread out across the table. “RAY!” I shouted, causing him to flinch and sit up, “thank you so much for saving me! You don’t know how nice it is to have a friend in my class for once!” I was seriously excited over having ray in my class this year.

“No problem dude, what are friends for?” a friendly smile was set on his lips, which I quickly returned. Soon the jocks, the nerds and the plastics came through the doors. I heard some whispering and all of a sudden about 15 paper balls collided with my head. I looked up from my drawing to see every one staring at me in amusement.

“What?” I asked eyes wide. The classroom broke into laughter. I rolled my eyes and looked back down at my sketch.

“Aw! Is faggot Way getting upset?” Ryan, Brendon’s sidekick, shouted, causing the class to laugh harder. Fucking dicks.

“Quieten down!” a small boy, about 5 foot 4 walked through the door. Everyone turned to look at the late-comer with mixed emotions showing on there faces; some amusement, confusion and even disbelief. I, myself, couldn’t believe that a student, whom was obviously around our age, was that small.

“wow.” I whispered mouth agape.

“Dude, you’re staring,” ray whispered back, also with his eyes set on the boy.

“I don’t care… that fucker's hot...” I continued to stare at him, causing ray to chuckle. The stranger had short-ish black choppy hair with a nose and lip piercing and a plug in each ear. Red eyeliner rimmed his hazel eyes, bringing out their brightness. His skinny jeans hugged his small frame and I was pretty sure he was wearing an iron maiden shirt under his button up. A plain red tie hung lazily around his neck and tattoos were evident on his pale skin.

“And who the fuck are you?!” Ryan growled, standing up, getting up in the boy’s face….well, trying; Ryan was at least a foot taller than him. A low growl started in my throat, threatening to escape. My fists clenched at my side, ready to collide with his face of he pulled anything on the beautiful boy.

“Your teacher, sugar. Now, sit” eye brow raised, smirk on his face, he pointed to the seat Ryan got out of. Ryan complied and the man walked over to his desk. “Right, I’m Mr. Iero, I’m 19, left college early and all that crap. I'm going to be your teacher all year” NINETEEN? How the fuck? But he was so short! Also, he was going to be my teacher. Sex on legs, over there, is going to be my teacher. I sighed and rubbed my forehead; this is going to be a long two hours.

*

new Frerard fanfic'. its gonna be a student/teacher:D. I have writers block on my other two stories so im starting a new one to help with insperation. I would love it if you R&R ox.
Sign up to rate and review this story