Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Cross My Heart And Hope Not To Die

Cross My Heart And Hope Not To Die

by musichopelove 1 review

A vampires loose on the town of Haven :D Buffy and the gang have to help.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Buffy,Giles,Willow,Xander - Published: 2011-11-20 - Updated: 2011-11-20 - 261 words

0Unrated
Cross My Heart and Hope Not to Die: A Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Haven Crossover.

Chapter 1

“Man is it nice to have a break sometimes” Buffy Summers sighed; her blonde hair shimmering in the sunlight. Her best friends, Willow and Xander, nodded in agreement; Willows bright red hair catching the eye of many passers by. A scandalous colour for the quite fishing town of Haven.
“The Grey Gull’s just down the street,” Rupert Giles (or just Giles to those who knew him best) said, “The best food in the state of Maine!”
“I hope it is!” Xander exclaimed, “I’m starving!”
Duke Crocker sighed as a group of old men left the Grey Gull. He ran his fingers through his slick back dark brown hair, his muscles rippling under his half open shirt as he did so. No Audrey today. Just Nathan bloody Wournous! Nathan signalled to Duke for another drink. Typical. You ask the man for help with your parking tickets and he drains all of your finest whiskey.
The door creaked as a group of young adults and an older man stepped inside. One of them was a stunning blonde girl, just the right size for him. He wondered how long they were staying in Haven.
“Table for four?” The man asked, his English accent ringing through the virtually empty bar.
“Yeah, just over in the corner.” Duke replied, “I’ll be with you in a minute.”

Audrey Parker burst into the bar.
“Nathan!” She shouted, “Come quick! We seem to have a vampire on the loose!”
Sign up to rate and review this story