Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mama we all go to Hell

chapter 3

by xParamoremeetsMCRx 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-21 - Updated: 2011-11-22 - 1195 words

-1Boring
I was startled awake by the sound of sirens outside. As i sat up i heard someone start pounding on the door. i quickly get out of bed and start moving towards the front of the house, staying in doorways so I couldn’t be seen. When I get to the front room I see Mikey heading to the door, looking alarmed, with a bedraggled Gerard following suit. As soon as the door is opened, they’re shoved out of the way by three cops. “Hey!” Mikey yelled, “What are you doing?!”
“We have a warrant to search the premises for Franklin Iero. We believe he is being held here.”
Said the First cop, with a superior look on his face. I could see Gerard just wishing he could talk back, but he held his tongue. Mikey paused, glancing at Gerard, then asked “Who’s looking for him?” he sounded genuinely curious but I could tell he was just trying to buy us some time to figure out an escape plan.
“His parents reported his missing about 5 hours ago. They were under the impression that he was kidnapped and taken hostage here.” Finally, I was pushed over the line. I stepped out from the doorway.
“I wasn’t kidnapped! I was kicked out!” I yelled “They were too ashamed to even have me under the same roof as them!” I blinked back the tears in my eyes, there was no way in hell that I was gonna cry in front of them. It was clear from the looks on their faces that they thought I was lying. “I’m not going with you.” I stated, struggling to keep my voice steady. Mikey and Gerard appeared on either side of me. I glanced over at Gee, noting the look of defiance on his face. Mikey’s expression was a mirror image of Gerard. I wondered what I looked like. I looked back to the cops in front of us, and then we rushed forward together and tackled the police, one cop to one teen. I took a cheap shot and kicked the police man in the groin. He crumpled into a heap on the floor, thinking fast I grabbed his handcuffs and locked his arms behind his back, pocketing the key. When I looked around Gerard and Mikey had done the same.
“Now what?” I asked, at a loss for what to do next.
“Follow me.” Gerard said, looking meaningfully at the cops on the floor. He didn’t want them to hear where we were going. “Mikes, where are the keys?”
“Ignition.”
We packed our bags quickly and piled into the car. I opted to get into the back, letting mikey have shotgun. I was grateful for the distance from Gerard. Every time I looked at him my stomach did a flip. You like him said the voice in the back of my head. No! I don’t. He’s probably strait anyways.
I sat back as we turned onto the deserted back road heading west. After about 45 minutes, I finally asked. “Where are we going?” I looked out my window at the trees passing by in a blur. “Not sure yet.” Gerard answered.
“You should’ve just let them take me with them. Now I’ve messed up your lives on top of everything else.” I jerked forward as Gerard slammed on the breaks. He turned in his seat to look at me. “ you didn’t mess anything up. If we didn’t want you here with us, you would be in the back of a police car right now.” He said with precision.
“You’re lying.” I mutter “because of me if were caught you could go to jail. Because of me you two can’t go home, and you’re going to sit there and tell me that it’s not my fault?!” I yelled, tears streaming down my face. I looked out the window, no longer able to look at either of them. Why did they keep acting like everything was okay? It wasn’t. “Trust me, you didn’t mess anything up.” Mikey said softly as Gerard started driving. Mikey put a CD in and the misfits came out of the stereo. For most of the CD I listened to the two brothers arguing about what was their best song. I personally liked Dig up her bones, but I was to amused to say anything. Finally, the CD ended and the silence was eerie. I grabbed my backpack and started looking through it till I found what I was looking for, I grabbed my phone and tossed it out the window so they couldn’t track it. Mikey and Gerard had left theirs at their house. I pulled out my little first aid kit. Checking that everything was still in place. In the bottom was a small compartment with just enough room for my razor. I knew cutting was bad, but when dad started drinking everything went downhill from there. He got violent, and he took it out on me. Mom was no help, she was just as bad as him, but I couldn’t tell anyone. Just thinking about him caused the bruise on my side to throb. Just then we hit a pothole, the car slid to the side of the road and before Gerard could get control of the car again, we rolled over the edge of a 50 foot ravine. Somehow we managed to miss the trees, but the car was still totaled. “Everyone okay?” Mikey asked, his voice shaking. “I’m good,” came Gerard’s voice from outside. “Yeah I’m good,” I said, struggling to get out of my seatbelt. Mikey got out, joining Gerard to see if the car was okay. As soon as I got out of my seatbelt I joined them. “Pretty sure it’s totaled but I’m gonna try and start it anyways.” Gerard said, sighing. He leaned into the car and turned the key. Not a sound came from the engine. “Great” Mikey groaned. “Guess we start walking. There’s a city about 5 miles west.” We grabbed our bags and headed up the ravine, by the time we were almost to the top, my side was burning. I slipped on a tree root and fell, throwing out my arm to catch me. The impact jarred my shoulder. “Ow…” I groaned as I re-injured my already hurt shoulder. I had hurt it earlier in the week when my dad had shoved me down the stair case, because I had been late getting home. I rolled over till I was on my back and used the tree beside me to get myself off the ground.
“You okay?” Gerard asked, looking concerned.
“Yeah,” I lied, but I couldn’t tell him why I was really hurting. “I must have gotten a big banged up when the car rolled.” I started walking up the slope again till we finally got the the road. “what way?” I asked, having no idea where we were. “This way.” Said Mikey, as he started walking. Me and Gerard followed him, and we started walking down the road.
Sign up to rate and review this story