Categories > Original > Drama > Backstage Animals

About A Girl

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Sorry I haven't updated mikeywayily (i think i spelled that right) I haven't heard from you are you still reading?

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-22 - Updated: 2011-11-22 - 201 words - Complete

0Unrated
I hopped in the shower and lathered myself up from head to toe as quickly as I could. "Hurry Molly!" I heard Kurt holler. I rinsed myself off and got out. I took a fresh towel off the towel rack and dried myself off and ran out of the bathroom. I passed Kurt in the hallway and we slapped fives, "Tag your it!" I said, (It was something we started doing when we were rushing around the house getting ready to go somewhere and one of us had finished showering and it was the others turn.) he smiled and rushed to the bathroom. I ran to the bedroom and threw on a pair of undies, jeans, a bra and Kurts John Lennon t-shirt. I smoothed out my hair and smiled. I heard a horn outside, "Oh crap." I whispered and ran to the door, I opened it and stuck my head out, "One minute!" I hollered and ran back to grab our luggage. Kurt appeared fully dressed and swooped the duffel bag out of my arms with a smile and kissed my cheek, "Could ya get the lights, babe?" He asked. I nodded and ran through the house turning off everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story