Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > dont break two hearts!

i dreamed a dream five times and still it wont go!

by georgiaabingdon 0 reviews

it keeps repeating?!

Category: Love Mode - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-22 - Updated: 2011-11-22 - 1437 words

0Unrated
i had been out the hospital for a week now i was discharged monday yet i had forgotten of this 'so called dream?'
but on tuesday i had the same dream this time it was more intense it seemed to start from where stefan was unbuttoning my top then again he wrapped it around my mouth so i couldnt scream ash dru and simon were watching his every move they were waiting for there go on me like i was a rag doll or something,stefan made them leave they walked out of the room leaving me alone with this monster then it stopped i was in stefans room his hands around my waist i checked my body i was still in my clothes what if this was a sign what if this was going to happen in the future and i was having a vision in these dreams?
i didnt want to awake stefan but my bandages needed changing i walked out of the room and went to my bag which was still at the front door none of us had bothered to move it i actually dont know why?..
i noticed someone sat on the sofa it was ashley
"ashhhhh"i longed the 'h'
"yes emme?"he turned around to face me then saw the bandages in my hand
"fine sit on the table and il sort it"
i walked over to the coffee table and sat down then placed my leg on his lap luckily he didnt have to roll my trouser leg up to high,he took off the bandage that was already there and then threw it into the bin i have to say the boys got good aim.
i needed to tell someone about these dreams i keep having i cant tell stefan the whole story it would well hurt him
'do it em,just tell him he's always got your back!'i sighed then opened my mouth to talk after another split second of talking to my self i opened my mouth again this time the words came out
"ashley look i need to tell you something"
"what emme?"
"you cant tell anyone you have to swear ashley if you tell anyone il kill you"he looked shocked then nodded
"ok well ive been dreaming about one thing it keeps lasting the dream wont fuck off"
"em whats this dream about?"he asked worriedly
"well you stefan dru and simon..y-you kid nap me and then rape me but it keeps getting more and more intense more detail keeps adding but ashley im your third victim youve done this before thats what keeps scaring me and i dont know who to turn to!"
"em thats heavy shit!,you have to trust me its just a dream look i swear i wont tell anyone"his eyes turned serious emme nodded then got up and walked back up stairs maybe she could trust them,the day past as usual it was time to go to sleep something emme had now started to dread,
again she was alone with stefan in this 'place'
her hands were still tied but he picked her up and strapped her to a metal pole connected to the roof thing, he walked away only to return with a whip, she knew what was coming it was all to familiar it was pain,he wrapped his arms around me and then unwrapped my hands from the pole only to push me higher up my arms felt like they were going to fall off then he walked around me a couple of times before stopping behind me and hitting me twice with the whip then like clock work i woke up it was morning what am i meant to do about these dreams? i was getting sick of them so i decided to see a physic and to see what she or he may have to say i went into town by my self i told stefan i was going shopping which was true even though i had twenty pound left from fourty which isnt much...
i walked into the physics house then sat down at a table,it looked normal to me but there was many crystals around and statues of dragons one caught my attention it was blue and glittery i was caught in it little gaze until the woman began to talk to me i snapped out of it then looked at her
"so why have you come to see me?"she asked
"ive been having weird dreams lately and well i thought you may be able to help?"she nodded then took hold of my hand she looked into my eyes and began to say some chant
"you've been dreaming about pain about four boys and some girls havent you"she said to me i was shocked how could she know this from just a simple look in my eyes and a touch of my hand?
"yes i need to know what it means please its killing me"the woman smiled a half smile
"ive seen part of it theres a curly haired boy laid on you or sat and three other boys behind you arnt they"i simply nodded i was amazed by how she knew
"yes who are these people do you know them?"she asked her eyes turned dark?!
"yes the one whos on my lap hes my boy friend the other boy in the hat and the one in the leather jacket there his friends dru and ashley the other guy well hes my ex boyfriend simon he used to beat me!"the woman was shocked at what i said about simon.
"pet theres nothing to worry about you see something along these lines has happened to you hasnt it" i nodded then she continued
"you see its a reply your minds running through everything that has hurt your poor soul..does any one know about these dreams?"she asked her eyes didnt seem to focus on me
"yes ashley knows the whole story appart from last nights dream and well stefan only knows a little thats it why?"
"my pet keep these dreams to your self do not let any other soul know about them ok if you ever have them again you must see me but for now we can only try and make the dark thoughts and memorys leave"
she grabbed my hand and pulled me into a small dark room then sat me on a chair my heart began to raise there was a small fire in the corner of the room she walked over it and then set something a light she walked over to me and waved it around my body chanting something i dont know why but i began to feel better two hours had passed since i had been out and my life seemed like it had changed yet i dont understand how?,to prove i had gone shopping i went in to select and bought two tops.
"you okay lovely?"stefan asked i nodded then kissed his cheek ashley kept watching me which was making me nerves i got up and walked into the kitchen
"im just going to toilet"ashley announced
he walked down the hall then instead of going up stairs he went into the kitchen theres two doors you see.
"anymore dreams?"ashley asked i jumped a little then shook my head
"if you ever need anyone to talk to then just tell me yeah!"i simply nodded i moved to get out the kitchen but ashley moved forward he went to kiss me but i got out of his tight grip and ran into the livingroom i pushed my body up against stefans he waved his arms around my waist then hugged me we put a movie on i didnt watch it my mind was just running through what had happened between me and ashley i did the right thing though i ran before he could kiss me i havent done wrong he has!
i kept looking at him each time i looked he wasnt looking at me shit i thought he had a girl friend what if she finds out that he tried to kiss me? hes not even drunk hes fine this is all my fault if only i hadnt told him about these dreams then maybe none of this shit would have happened luckily i didnt dream about it tonight i had a dreamless sleep something i longed for and finally got i didnt expect what tomorrow would be like though didnt expect a thing...
Sign up to rate and review this story