Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Beautifully Disfigured

Life is perfect

by Broken_Feathers 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-11-23 - 717 words

0Unrated
September 24, 2011
BEFORE
___________________________________________________________________

"Good morning Belleville! This is Rick and you're list---"

Ughh damn alarm clock, If I ever find the fucker's grave that invented that piece of shit, I'll dig him up and I'll kill him again. I heard the creaking of the door open.

"Gee-bear, wake up darling or you'll be late again." my mom, Donna said.

"What the hell did I tell you! Don't come into my fucking room you bitch and don't call me 'Gee-bear' it's retarded!" I screamed. I got up as fast as I could and slammed the door in her face. God, she's so fucking annoying

They say she low down
It's just a rumor and I don't believe 'em
They say she needs to slow down
The baddest thing around town


"Hey Linds."

"Hey handsome are you going to pick me up today or not?"

"Yea I'm leaving right now."

"Kay I have a surprise for you during 2nd period, so get here now so you'll be able to get it later. Bye."

I said bye but she already hanged up. I quickly got out of the bed and started picking up some clothes off the ground, not caring if they are clean or not. When I finish getting dressed, I was running down the stairs I slammed into Mikey.

"Watch where you're going dumbass." I said

"But you ran into me." Mikey protested

"No I didn't and stop saying shit or it's going to get worse for you and your faggot of a friend at school today, Kay." I threaten. Mikey's face went pale as I shoved past him. I was almost to the door...

"Gerard can you take Mikey to school today? His car is still in the shop."

"I don't want to take that faggot with me! Why can't he just take the fucking bus?" I yelled.

"Don't call your brother a faggot and as his older brother, It's your job to take him or you'll be grounded." Donna threatened.

"Fine, I'll take him, you whiny bitch. Hurry up dumbass, I still have to pick up Lindsey." I said.

As were walking towards the car the car, Mikey opened the passenger door, but I slammed the door shut and pointed at the back door. Mikey scowled but went to the back. We got to Lindsey's house in ten minutes and she was running out of the house. She got in the car and threw her bag in the back.

"Ow!" Mikey yelled.

"What? What is that faggot doing here, Gerard?" Lindsey asked.

"My mom was being a bitch and made me bring him or I'm grounded." I retorted.

"Oh my poor baby! But I'm not going to be seen getting out of the same car with him, so you can take me to Kitty's house." She stated.

"Don't worry babe, I have everything under control." I said.

We were five minutes away from school and I pulled over to the side of the road.

"Get out." I said.

"What?" Mikey asked.

"Get out, Lindsey nor I want to be seen with a faggot like you." I stated.

"But I'll be late, can't you drop me off at the back of the school or something?" Mikey pleaded.

"No, I don't want you spreading your fag germ any longer." I said.

Without another word, he got out of the car. Whiny, just like that bitch. I drove off 'til I didn't see Mikey anymore. As I parked the car, Lindsey and I walked towards our friends.

"What took you so long bro?" Bert practically yelled.

"I had a problem to take care of." I stated.

"Ooo, I didn't know Lindsey did that kind of stuff this early." Bert said.

"No not that, but she told me that she had a surprise for me when we get to second period." I said

"Lucky son of a bitch." Bert said

RIIIIIIINNNG!

"Come on tiger, get me to class." Lindsey said.

As we were walking into the building we heard laughter. I turned around and my team beating up Mikey and his faggot of a friend. I chuckled, Serves him right for trying to be a smart-ass. Oh how I love my life. Top of the school, rich, hot, and a sexy ass girlfriend who does anything I say.

Life is perfect.
Sign up to rate and review this story