Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Infinity on High

by IdigIT 4 reviews

Van Gogh wrote, "Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all." I write, "Shut up." Love, Mikey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 309 words

3Ambiance
Here's my latest venture; an Epic. I'll try and work on my other one as soon as I can. Hope you like it! This features my all-time favorite couple, Mikey Way and Pete Wentz. :)

---
Infinity on High

I wasn't ever meant to fall in love. I knew it, because my first love was Missy Riggatori and she hated me. She even spit in my animal crackers.

Kindergarten love affairs never last.

After that, I should've known. I should have. Love wasn't in the cards for Michael James Way. First Missy and my ill-fated animal crackers, then Dan Gill in ninth grade rejected my advances soundly by snapping my skateboard in half. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that Missy and Dan teamed up against me. It just seems like the kinda thing they'd do.

And so I was put off on love for the time being. While Gerard was happily experimenting with his fellow unwashed hermits, I was reading Catwoman comics. It wouldn't be until I was nearly twenty-six years old that that bitch love would come calling at my door again, and by then I'd hoped I was disenchanted enough to ignore her. I wasn't.

Vincent van Gogh once wrote to his brother Theo, "Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all."

I wish I could've told him to shut the fuck up.

As a stargazer, my life was undone. As a lover, my life was crushed. Infinity means forever, and not even love lasts into the infinite infinity.

So, Dear Vincent van Gogh, wherever you are, shut the fuck up. Love, Mikey.

Love, Mikey.

---
Sorry that was so short, but it's just the prologue/beginning. Please let me know what you think so far! (There will be about 14 installments altogether!) Please rate and review!
Sign up to rate and review this story