Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > Tempted By The Fruit Of Another

You Need Coolin' and Baby I'm Not Foolin'

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

And it goes on....

Category: Metallica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-24 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 187 words

0Unrated
Jimmy sauntered over, "Hell beautiful." He purred and took her other hand is his and pressed it to his lips, "What's your name?" Janie blushed and put her heqd down, "Janie." She replied. I raised her head up with my finger, "Chin up, dear." I said with a smile. She blushed harder and chuckled nervously. "How old are you?" Jimmy asked undressing her with his eyes. "I'm eighteen." She replied nervously. Jimmy perked up, "Is that a New York accent I hear?" "Yes. Yes it is." Janie replied softly. "I should tell you that I only snuck back here to meet you guys, not for sex." She said looking down at the floor. "Well that's alright. I didn't want anything but good conversation." I said patting her shoulder. "If you should change your mind, this is the address to my place." Jimmy said handing her a piece of paper, "Drop by." And with that he walked away. Janie tucked the paper into my hand, "Yeah, you should drop by." She said with a smile. I chuckled, "I'm not that kinda girl." I said in a femimine voice.
Sign up to rate and review this story