Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Say It (Frerard)

Just Say It (Frerard)

by In-misery 0 reviews

the story of how Frank joined the band and his and Gerards for ever growing love.(I know the chapters are short but I promise they will get longer)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-25 - Updated: 2011-11-25 - 442 words - Complete

0Unrated

Frerard –A Love Story
Chapter 1-The Newbie
Frank’s P.O.V (Looking back)
I had only just joined this band called My Chemical Romance and we were already touring and making a new record! I mean me, an average boy from a small grotty town in New Jersey was gonna be something, and deep down I knew we were gonna make it and make it big. Fitting in with the rest of the band wasn’t too hard; I mean I already knew the guys and they were pretty cool. Mikey was the one I knew most, his older brother, Gerard, seemed kinda creepy and shy but I would never have told him that, he looks like the kinda person who could shatter like glass. Anyways the first time I went on stage with them I was so nervous, its wasn’t like it was my first time on stage or anything but it was just the fact that I knew something big was gonna happen.
Considering I was new to the band, Gerard was pretty awesome and we kinda clicked instantly. I felt bad for him; he was always so nervous and jittery like a deer in headlights. But I wouldn’t ever regret taking his friendship. After the first show, we went back to Gerard’s house and started watching movies and shit and then Gerard and this guy called Bert who by the way looked in need of a shower, started making out. I looked at the other guys and they seemed un-phased by it. So leant over to Ray, careful not to be sucked in to his massive ‘fro and was like “whoa dude are they for real?!” they weren’t apparently but it didn’t make it any less weird but then you got used to it and it didn’t bother me.
Gerard’s P.O.V (Looking Back)
This new dude joined our band and he was kind cute, oh god did I just say that? Well I guess I did and I weren’t lying. Frank was small, like height wise and stuff but he had a lot muscle for his size. He was always so careful around me, like he was walking on egg shells or somethin’. Frank was great though, he put so much in to our first show, it was like he knew it was all or nothing and in a way it was. I remember after that particular show Bert kissed me and I saw Frank looking at us and I swear somewhere in those Brown eyes I saw a flash of hurt, maybe I did or didn’t.
Sign up to rate and review this story