Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stay With Me, Please?

Nevermind...

by handmearazorblade 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-26 - Updated: 2011-11-26 - 251 words

0Unrated
Katniss was woken by a bang, she hopped off her bed quickly to the window of her prison cell like bedroom. The sun was bright and the sand was boiling. She glanced at the ripped calendar at the end of her bed. 4th June 'My birthday is today... our birthday.'
Katniss wiped away stray tears and walked over to where her clothes had been dumped in a pile, and began to put her old, dusty, skinny jeans on. Just then Party Poison shouted on her, "Detonator!"

While Luke had been taken to Battery City, Kantniss was kidnapped from the van she was being taken away in. Since that day, she has been living with Kobra Kid, Jet Star, Fun Ghoul and Party Poison. See, when you're a killjoy you're name is replaced with a 'codename'.

"Yes, Party?" Katniss shouted back. "Can I come in?" she heard someone whisper just outside the door. "Yeah." The door creaked open and Party Poison came into full view. Stunning red hair covering his hazel eyes. "Some dracs have been spotted in Zone 4, do you want to come?"
He asked innocently. Katniss wasn't emotionally able today, she missed her brother. Nothing comes above him. "No..." Party Poison looked so confused and tilted his head to the side like a puppy. "Why not? Kobra is going!" He winked after mentioning Kobra's name. Katniss turned red and broke eye-contact with him.
"Nevermind..."
A/N
Hai guise! Changed his name to Alex cause Lucas just didn't fit.
~Jen
Sign up to rate and review this story