Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

From The South

by redglitterapple 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-27 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 641 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV

"Uncle Dan?!" I asked exasperated

"Heya sport!" he smiled showing his pearly teeth and tipped his cowboy hat before catching me into a breathless hug against his chest, checkered shirt open. "W-what.. are you.. doing here?" I breathed. He let me go realising he was cutting of my air supply. I gasped when he let me go. "I came to see your dad.. but he wasnt here and neither were you. I thought youd be at school.. so I waited here." he smiled "Made yourself a bit at home?" I flicked my head to the stairs "Whose the gal?"

My Uncle Dan was in his early 30s and still a bachelor. He lived in Texas, and I had to give him credit, he never lost his spark with the ladies..even after he divorced Aunt Clara, but maybe this one would last longer than the last. "Ohh.. thats Barbrah. Think I can make this one last?" he winked and elbowed me in my arm. I couldnt help but giggle and catch him up in another hug. "Its great to see ya" I hugged him for a long time in the hall.

After we caught up on things, as in I told him I didnt live with Dad anymore and he told me about his gambling debts he left in Texas, I offered for him to come live with me. I could use some family around and Uncle Dan was more of a Dad to me than anyone. Him and my grandma practically raised me. He gladly accepted my offer and just after he made us breakfast, his newest girl walked downstairs, surprisingly, she was dressed in REAL clothes.

"Morning, Mister" she smiled at Dan and kisses him.. she looked over and saw me.. "Oh!" she blushed. I giggled slightly "Sorry, honey, I didnt see y'all there. Im Barb." she smiled as she spoke in her southern way. I nodded and smiled back "Im Frank" she returned my nod "Nice ta meet y'all." she turned back to Dan "Im gonna go take a shower..." she turned to walk out "Y'all enjoy your breakfast. Dan's a woman in the kitchen" she smiled and we didnt speak until we couldnt hear her footsteps. "Wow" was all I managed. "I know" Dan smiled and continued to flip pancakes out of the pan and onto plates.

I drenched my pancakes in syrup and ate more than I thought I did, I must have been hungry. "Wow.. you really are a good cook." I complimented him as I helped out by washing up the dishes. "Y'all need to taste my FAMOUS southern fried chicken." I laughed as he did I triumphant pose.

Once the dished were finished, and Barb was out of her shower. We all decided go to the store and do some much needed shopping. Maybe things would start to come together now. I smiled to myself in the backseat of Dan's Ford as we drove to the nearest "Whole Foods"... Barb and her "healthy" food... We came back home with three tons of shit. Once we unpacked, we were all too tired and decided to sit down and watch a movie. It got too a scene when a girl walked into her room, it was dark, curtains billowing and the murderer was... can you guess?... in her house. Thats when I remembered the state of my own room. "Hey, Uncle Dan?" I spoke up. "Yeah, son?" he said eyes still on the screen. "What the hell happened to my room?" I asked. "Oh.." he turned to me, his face a little flush. "About that.." I stopped him "I dont wanna know!" I held my hands up and stood from the couch. "Im just gonna go clean it." I jogged up the stairs to my room and looked at the mess before me.
Sign up to rate and review this story