Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Early Sunsets Over Monroeville

by HelenaHarmonyHazel 0 reviews

Heads bashed inwards with the metal pipe lying on top of the two. Blood was seeping out of the wounds and blank eyes staring up at the ceiling, unblinking and frozen—pale and forever lifeless.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-27 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 749 words - Complete

1Moving
This is my first story so I'm not sure how good it is. So, it might be confusing and the lyrics could be wrong, but I don't think they are. Um....Review and Rate?

___________________________________________________________________________________


Late dawns and early sunsets, just like my favorite scenes
Then holding hands and life was perfect, just like up on the screen
And the whole time while always giving
Counting your face among the living


The familiar click of the door unlocking meets your ears as you unlock the house. The rooms are dark and dreary but there’s the sense of family and happiness as you pass each room. It’s a stereotypical family house. They are asleep…for now.


Up and down escalators, pennies and colder fountains
Elevators and half price sales, trapped in by all these mountains
Running away and hiding with you
I never thought they'd get me here
Not knowing you'd change from just one bite
I fought them all off just to hold you close and tight


You look through the closets and the kitchens to find your weapon, stored here during the many weeks of careful planning. You find it on the highest shelf of the hallway closet, stuffed in a box and pushed against the wall where no one will find it…none except you.


But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to your head...
But would anything matter if you're already dead?
And well should I be shocked now by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger,
Your eyes vacant and stained...


You walk into the parent’s bedroom first and point the weapon towards their heads, but you find that they’re already dead. Heads bashed inwards with the metal pipe lying on top of the two. Blood was seeping out of the wounds and blank eyes staring up at the ceiling, unblinking and frozen—pale and forever lifeless. Someone else was here. And they were after your victims.


But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to your head...
And would anything matter if you're already dead?
And now should I be shocked by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger,
Your eyes vacant and stained...
And in saying you loved me,
Made things harder at best,
And these words changing nothing
As your body remains,
And there's no room in this hell,
There's no room in the next,
And our memories defeat us,
And I'll end this direst.


“I love you.”
The words bounce around the walls, echoing in your ears. You found the boy lying limply and sobbing in his closet, with another boy, who couldn’t be more than 12, your target, lying dead next to him. The purple and blue of the older boy’s throat shows he was strangled by the delicate child next to him. Stab wounds to his stomach and chest, narrowly missing his heart; he was hanging on, knowing you were coming tonight. Maybe, he wanted to see your face one last night. You pull the weapon from your side and aim for his forehead. Your boy…
“I love you, too.”
BAM!


But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to your head...
But does anything matter if you're already dead?
And should I be shocked now by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger,
Your eyes vacant and stained...
And in saying you loved me,
Made things harder at best,
And these words changing nothing
As your body remains,
And there's no room in this hell,
There's no room in the next,
But does anyone notice there's a corpse in this bed?


You pick up your boy and his surprisingly-light corpse to lay it on the bed. It looks like he’s sleeping, if you ignore the blood on his torso and the shot to his temple, effectively killing him for all he was worth. You get in next to him and hesitantly wrap your arms around his waist, like you used to. The bed is strange and tears drips off you’re cheeks as you think about the dead bodies in the rooms and closet. The bodies your boy made. Your hands trembling, you bring the weapon to your own head and pull back the trigger. And the last thing you see is his blank gaze.
BAM!
Sign up to rate and review this story