Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

Chapter 2

by striketoincinerate 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-28 - Updated: 2011-11-28 - 940 words - Complete

2Original
The 19 year old Gerard sat cross-legged on his bed, scribbling furiously into a black, leather-bound notebook. A slim amount of light has cut into the other wise pitch black room, illuminating the paper so that Gerard did not have to strain his eyes too hard. He stole a glance at the clock beside his bed. 12:05. He was pretty tired, and he had said he would stay up and wait for Mikey... he would rest for five minutes. Gerard had always been a light sleeper- he would know when Mikey arrived home.

Sure enough, when the front door openened at approximately 2:20, Gerard sat bolt-upright in his bed. When he noticed the time on his small digital clock, now the only source of light in the room, he leapt out of his bed, intending to rush straight up from his bedroom in the basement and tell Mikey off before he woke their parents and they did the same. However, he only got as far as leaving the bed before his door creaked tentatively open to reveal a wet and dishevelled Mikey. 'Mikey?' Gerard hissed. 'What the hell are you doing, do you realise what time it is and-' Gerard stopped short at the look on his brothers face. Mikey sniffed miserably, before saying in a quiet voice; 'She stood me up, Gerard.'

Gerard sat up the rest of that night digging out Mikey's favourite movies, fetching him food from the kitchen (silently) and doing everything in his power to make him laugh before he finally fell asleep, and for the first time that night looked like the vulnerable 15 year old he was. Gerard vowed that he would let nothing hurt his brother in this way again.

***

Gerard Way, now 24, ran his fingers through his freshly washed and styled hair. His black shirt was slightly uncomfortable, not to mention the tight black jeans worn on his lower half. Gerard took the fact that he could no longer feel his legs to be a bad thing. Dousing himself with aftershave and rooting through his cupboard for a clean (for the most part) leather jacket, Gerard admired himself in the mirror one last time before heading for the door. He had a date tonight.

Strolling down the alleyway behind the restaurant where he was headed, Gerard whistled softly to himself. He was already fashionably late- he had time to kill before he was late altogether. Straightening his tie and pulling his leather jacket back around him, he rested his head against the wall and waited. He didn't imagine it would take long.

Sure enough, about 20 minutes later, footsteps sounded within the alley, and a girl stepped into view. She was in her early twenties, but didn't look it; with long, curly brown hair, large brown eyes and porcelain skin. She was pouting ever so slightly, and her eyes looked slightly damp. She didn't see Gerard until he stepped out right in front of her.
'Hello.' He smiled his best lopsided grin.
'Gerard?' The girl stuttered, momentarily surprised until regaining her cold composure and adding with vehemance, 'you were late.' She attempted to push past him bit Gerard blocked her with his larger body.
'Aww, sugar, where are you going?'
'Home,' she said, her voice still strong but with slightly less conviction. She would give in soon. Lucy had always been that way.
'Aww, come on. You know that ain't fair. Give a guy a second chance, eh?' Gerard leaned in and placed a light, chaste kiss on her full lips, feeling them warm and soft beneath him. 'Didn't you ever accidentally stand someone up?' He continued to kiss her, quick, small kisses, traiilng a line across her jaw and down to her neck.
'N-no,' Lucy stuttered, bending into the kisses but remaining reasonably composed.
Gerard growled slightly, a low noise in the back of his throat as he nipped at the sensitive spot behind her ear. 'Oh, I see. Have you ever done it on purpose?'
Lucy giggled at that, bringing her hands up and tangling them in his hair. 'You know me too well, Gerard...'
With that, Gerard pushed her up against the wall, kissing her passionately on the mouth and feeling her squeal warm blooded beneath him. He felt her hands slide around his waist as she kissed him back fervently, biting at his lower lip and breathing heavily. Reaching ever so gently into his jacket, keeping his lips on hers the whole time and making sure her eyes were closed, Gerard brought out the knife and positioned it a centimetre away from her stomach. 'That's just the thing though, Lucy. I don't really know you at all. And you don't know me.' With that, Gerard plunged the cold blade into her stomach, too quickly for her to utter a scream. Shame really; that was the fun part. Gerard twisted the knife inside her stomach, the scent of blood filling the air around them as her body slumped against the wall, lips still cherry red and wide open. Pulling the knife out sharply with a sickening plop, Gerard wiped the blade on the cloth he kept in his jacket pocket. Leaving her body in a crumpled, bloodied pile against the wall, Gerard smiled to himself.

'Being stood up really sucks, doesn't it?'

With that, he turned and walked away, failing to notice the pair of hazel eyes watching him from behind the dustbins.


So, can you tell why Gerard just killed Lucy? Or who's watching? R&R with your answers, if you could, it would make my day! xo
Sign up to rate and review this story