Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Marvelous Night For A Moondance

Marvelous Night For A Moondance

by TheLittleSinner 2 reviews

Well it's a marvelous night for a romance, with the stars up above in the sky. A fantabulous night to make romance, under the cover of October skies. Frerard three shot. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-21 - Updated: 2011-11-22 - 1065 words

0Unrated
Hello again, hell raisers. It's been a while since I've written. Yes, I am continuing with my other series. Yes, I am going on with my reform school fix. I'm just reconstructing them. In the mean time, enjoy! And thank you so much for all the support. xD It means the world to me.




My world was feeling fake, lately. Like those cheap Lego creations you can buy at the drugstore down the street. It's like, I spent my entire life building up this world around me, and now I want, more than anything, to tear it all down. But I just... Can't. Things I don't want to think about, are the only things I can. People I shouldn't have feelings for... They end up being the only ones I can feel anything with.

And you know, that would be great!

If I lived in an eighties rat pack movie... Which, just to clue you in, I don't.

I, Frank Iero, am utterly and hopelessly head over heels, in love with my best friend, Gerard Way. How absolute SHIT is that? It's the type of thing, where I literally can't watch Sleepless in Seattle without bursting into tears over the fact that I will never get to be with Gerard like that.

I'll never be able to kiss him in the rain. I'll never get to slow dance with him, and tell him that I've always loved him, since day one. I'll never get to wake up in his bed, with him lying next to me. I'll never get to Kiss him in cars, brush his stubborn hair out of his eyes, hold hands with him, or cuddle with him in a thunder storm.

NEVER.

And I think it's going to kill me.

Aren't I positive?




I walked silently down the street, kicking at leaves and moss. It was almost winter now, so even though it was only October, the skies got incredibly dark, incredibly fast.

I took a deep breath, inhaling the atmosphere around me - hopelessness, and melancholy, with just a taste of desperation. I plugged in my ear phones, and let the anguished cries of Black Flag wash over me entirely, leaving behind my pathetic world of sexual frustration, and teen angst.

"Frank!" A voice called out from the world beyond my thoughts. "Hey, Frank!" Gerard stopped whe he finally caught up to me, breathing heavily.

"Step on a crack, and you'll break your mommas back; smoke a cancer stick, you'll end up running like a... A... A Dick..." Okay, no Frank. Really, just - just, no. This would NOT be considered an appropriate time to think about... To think about... NO, I scolded myself silently.

"Firstly, my dear Frank," I swear to god, I was barely holding back a squeal as he called me 'dear', "I have never before seen you look that red in my LIFE. And that's including the time I found you when you were mast-"

"Secondly?" I rushed on hurriedly, all too eager to completely forget about that particular memory.

Gerard smirked, and my knees almost gave out beneath me. "Secondly," he annunciated perfectly, "Your comment about my smoking habits made absolutely no sense."

I grinned sheepishly, intensely studying the Iron Maiden lyrics etched into my converse. I could already feel the blush intensify instantly.

"Erm. Yeah, okay, I'll admit it, wasn't my most clever remark but-"

"No, Frankie, that's the problem- that WAS your most clever comment. And it still didn't make sense." He grinned cheekily, showing off his pearly whites.

I, in return, flipped him off. A Dad walking his little girl home from school glared at me. Well - us.

"So, you Uh. You going to the winter formal?" I tried to ask casually.

He looked at me suspiciously, "Why are ya wonderin'?" I shrugged, hoping it hadn't seemed like I was anxious for an answer.

"Just... Wondering, is all..."

"Oh." He looked disappointed, and I instantly wanted to wipe the look off his face, despite the fact that I didn't know what I had said to upset him. I was puzzled. "Um. No... No, I dont think I will... " He said quietly.

"Oh... okay... I was just, I mean. I didn't know if you, like- or if - ... Um... Never mind...." I blushed, feeling flustered.

He dropped his hand from where it had been sorting through his iPods library. He dropped his hand just close enough to mine so that I could feel his hand. He dropped his hand, so that I instantly felt the urge to hold it, bubbling up inside of me. He dropped his hand, close enough to mine that I honestly couldn't be next to him another moment without me accidentally confessing my love. I knew I had to get away, before I did something that would fuck up our friendship.

"Well, if you change your mind, you know... It's... It's in two days... " I looked at him hopefully. He just shrugged absent mindedly, already lost in his chaotic little world.

I left in a haste, eager to get away from the butterflies winding there way around my guts.

It's funny... Gerard, no doubt about it, had freakishly chaotic thoughts in his mind. I had seen them poured out into the shape of lyrics, or drawings. Both were twisted, and wicked, but un deniably beautiful. of course, Gerard has never found out that I always peek into his note book when he's getting us snacks.

The last time I looked though, I discovered that some one had already won his heart... And it wasn't me. I honestly cant begin to describe that gut wrenching feeling. It was... It was like, my breath had been stolen from me. I was in such unbelievable pain, that I was completely beyond the pint of tears. But... I just... I don't - Even if he isn't with me... I love him too damn much to want him to be without love entirely. I just wish it didn't have to be such hell on me...


A/N Mwahahahaha! I changed my mind... It's gonna be a THREE part!! WHOO! Rate? Review? Criticize me? I know, there is kinda a lot to criticize me on. But what do you want to see happen with this story? I kinda already know the ending, but feel free to add input. God knows, it would be WAY appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story