Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Very Important Note

Very Important Note

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 10 reviews

Anyone who reads my work will probaly like to know what is going on. This note concerns updates on all of my stories.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2011-11-25 - Updated: 2011-11-26 - 451 words

0Unrated
Hey everyone, me again. I am seriously sick of all these stupid notes, but I can’t help it. I like to keep any readers I have informed on updates and stuff. I am going to try and keep this brief and to the point.
So if you have read older authors notes of mine you may be aware that my nanny (dad`s mum) has cancer (breast) and is dying of it. I am trying to spend as much time with her as possible and if I am unable to update it is usually do to the fact that while at her house I have no internet connection and to be honest writing is the last thing on my mind.
Anyway she was taken into hospital early this evening and has been transferred to one in Oxford. I stayed with her for a few hours until she left and my father, aunt and granddad are on their way to Oxford. I wish I was as well, but I was told it would be better if I stayed at home until we knew more. At the moment I am unsure how long she has left, but her health is rapidly deteriorating and it is very unlikely that she will live to see Christmas or the New Year. This is of course a terrible, painful time for me and my family, and I am not going to lie, I am terrified of losing her. She is a huge part of my life, a second mother to me and a best friend, and knowing I am going to lose her and seeing her suffer like this is just agonising.
I feel like suck an attention seeker by telling you this, as none of you know her and it has nothing to do with you, but I just felt that you guys had a right to know the reason for any possible lack of updates in the next few days/weeks. At the current moment I have no idea when or if she is going to be back home from the hospital in Oxford, but I wish to spend as much time possible near her as I can, while I am still able to.
So I really hope you can understand if my updates become less frequent/shorter. I am not going to stop writing, but there are just more important things on my mind at the moment. At the moment I am not sure how badly updates will be affected, and until I know more about the situation I will not know.
Please understand, and do not think I am atention seeker, I can assure you I`m not. Thanks for reading.xoxodakota
Sign up to rate and review this story