Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Scientific Experiment

The Mad Scientist - Chapter 3

by Frankenstien 3 reviews

The mad scientist finds some more things out about Charli.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-30 - Updated: 2011-11-30 - 926 words

1Exciting
Chapter 3

When I woke up I was in the horribly white room again, groaning rubbing my head, trying to sit up, only to find out I was still strapped to the uncomfortable hospital bed. I turned my head around, to see the building man sitting in the corner of the room, reading a newspaper, not knowing how long I had been here, or what time it was, I read from the newspaper, 21st of December, woo, shit, I’ve been here for 3 days already. Time flies when you’re asleep. I suddenly needed to sneeze, alerting the building man I was now awake.

‘Ahh, you is awake. Time fur’ ur’ next ‘jection.’ The building man, rumbled, his starting to get on my nerves.

‘Can you please speak properly; it’s really starting to get on my nerves.’ I said, through gritted teeth, I wasn’t as nervous as the first day I was in here, I knew I wasn’t getting out of here soon, no need to be polite to the men who kidnapped me.

‘Oi! You can’t tell me whut’ tu’ do’. The building said, his deep gravelly voice echoing around the empty room.

‘Well I think you’ll find I just did.’ I said, smartly, smirking at the buildings confused face. ‘You really don’t have much going on upstairs do you?’ I asked, being the smart ass that got me kicked out of school.

‘Err, whut’ you mean?’ he said, scratching his head in confusion. This made me laugh, a cold harsh laugh, this was the first time in weeks I had laughed.

‘You really don’t have much going on.’ I laughed harder, my laugh going from a cold hard one, to a laugh filled with humour, never wanting to let this feeling go, I carried on laugh until I found I couldn’t breathe. My eyes shot opens I found that he had a large hand crushing my air ways, making it impossible for me to breathe, my eyes where wide, my mouth opening and closing, no air going in or out. I felt close to fainting, just as the door was thrown open, the mad professor standing there, rushing into the room, pulling the buildings hand away from my throat, allowing me to breath again.

‘WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?! WE NEED HER! OTHER WISE YOU’D BE OUT THERE FINDING ME SOME OTHER HOMELESS GIRL YOU TWONK!’ The mad professor shouted at the building man, the building man standing there with the caterpillars on his face joining together to make one. ‘Now bring her with me, I need to observe her, and give her the next injection.’ The mad scientist waved for the building man to follow, pushing the bed with him.

-Time Lapse-

‘Look into the light.’ The scientist instructed me to do, I had been sitting here for about an hour, the mad scientist had inserted the next dose and was now shinning a very bright light into both my eyes, the kind the doctors use to see if there’s any brain damage. I has been unstrapped from the bed, now trusted not to run away, as it was pointless.

‘Why are you blinding me with that?’ I asked, wondering why he was doing it, its not like I was going to have brain damage from a injection.

‘You’re pupils are dilated. I was just checking everything was fine in there.’ He tapped my head.

‘Err, thanks?’ I asked, confused as to his concern, frowning.

‘Just checking you’re not going to die on us.’ The scientist grinned like the mad man he is, walking over to the side of the room, humming tunelessly to himself.

‘So, what are you going to do with me?’ I asked into the silence of the room.

‘Test this drug on you, until you show signs of change.’ The scientist answered, coming back over to the table I was sitting on, injecting another liquid into my arm, this one a bright blue colour.

‘What kind of change?’ I asked, looking suspiciously at him, rubbing my arm where he injected me.

‘We don’t know yet, thus why where testing it on you, before er realise it to the rest of the world, if it is suitable that is.’ The scientist frowned, leading me out of the room, and towards the small kitchen area where they now fed me, treating me as if I was in a really bad, and unkempt hotel.

‘So what where you doing spying on the boss?’ The scientist asked, I still haven’t found his name out.

‘Well, I live on the streets, and I got court remerging around in some shop keepers bin, he chased me off, and I kept running, next thing I knew I was in the rough area, I was trying to avoid the alley ways, not knowing what.. or who were down there, the I heard voices, and looked around the corner seeing a large group of cars, I started to make my way away from them, and mountain man court me, and the next thing I know, I was waking up here.’ I shrugged, digging into the breakfast cereal. The mad scientist was silent; he was facing away from me, momentarily stopping what he was doing.

I am literally writing the next chapter now, it was going to be a part o this chapter, but I thought it would be better suited as a new chapter, so I will get it up by tonight.

Frankiexx
Sign up to rate and review this story