Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Say It (Frerard)

Silent Killer

by In-misery 1 review

Death on the doorstep

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-12-01 - Updated: 2011-12-01 - 392 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 13- Death on the doorstep.

“I'm phoning Bert” Frank announced while sitting on the work top.
“Hi Bert, it Frank, obviously, you don’t answer my calls anymore so I will just say it; Jamia’s pregnant, and its not mine or yours, its Rob Cavallo’s. Guess this is what happens when you steal a mates wife, oh err and don’t bother calling back” Frank said in to the answer machine.
“Should you have done that?” asked Mikey
“Well he was gonna find out sooner or later, right Gerard?” Frank replied
“Right” sighed Gerard.
Later that evening the guys sat down to watch the TV when the news came on.
“Producer Rob Cavallo was found dead in his hotel after a knife was plunged through his skull” the reporter read.
All eyes were glued on Frank.
“It wasn’t me!” Frank cried out
“No he’s right guys, Frank was with me all day” Gerard said sticking up for Frank
“Right yeah” Mikey scratched his head
“Dudes He’s dead!” Ray shouted “And you’re not freaking out!”
There was a loud banging at the door. Ray left the room to answer it. Jamia stood at the door covered in blood, it was safe to say it wasn’t her own.
“Urgh Guys.... get over here” Ray never took his eyes off Jamia
“Holy shit Jamia! What have you done!” Frank looked horrified.
He wanted to take her in, to help her. But he couldn’t. She had gone too far this time.
******
Jamia was arrested and later sentenced to life imprisonment.
Frank was finished. He’d lost everything. He just didn’t care anymore. He drank, he smoked, he did every drug under the sun and left parties with people he didn’t know. Frank knew how dangerous it was to wander New Jersey, but he still wandered the streets hammered at night hoping that just maybe someone will kill him. Only one person could pull him up out of this downward spiral, the person that loved him most, the person who had stood by him rain or shine. But he couldn’t. Frank couldn’t go to Gerard for help because he was afraid, he was afraid that Gerard would leave him if he asked for help. So Frank kept quiet and didn’t ask for help.
Sign up to rate and review this story