Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Part 2 of the I'm Not Okay (I Promise) series!!!

omigod!! save me!!!!!

by imnotokay 0 reviews

yaaaaay i love drama!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2006-06-18 - Updated: 2006-06-19 - 590 words

0Unrated
gasp dear lord no!!

"Get your **ing hands off my wife!!!!"

gerard! he's come to save you!!! your dad stands to meet his opponent

!!!BANG!!!!!

he shot your father in the stomach, as he crumples to the ground, you get up and run to Gerard, he holds on tight to you, and says
"i thought i lost you!!" just then you hear a strangled laugh, you look down at your dad and he has unhooked the button from his belt, and as he tries to laugh, he presses it, you and Gerard look at eachother, panic in your eyes, then you hear...

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEE

"CRAP!" you both say as you try to run the cops get there and tackle you both, and handcuff you and drive you to the police station.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

you reach your hand out of the cell bars and Gerard reaches his out and hold yours,
"don't worry, we'll be okay" the door leading to the cells creaks open, then slamms shut
"Mr. and Mrs. Gerard Way?" you both just look up at her
"this man, has testifies against you, he says that he was walking in the street, and you ran up and shot him"
"THAT'S A LIE!!!!!"
"Lie or not, he has a solid alibi"
"damn."
suddenly the door creaks open,
"officer, we have a new witness on this case. i think you should come question him."
"okay, you better pray this witness testifies in your favor, or you're in a heap of trouble!" after the officer leaves, you reach your hand out again and gerard yet again takes it and you start to cry.
"You're really stong honey, go ahead and cry,i can't really hold you but, i know it'll make you feel better." you finally let it all go, so hard that the guard comes in and asks you if you had a history of nervous breakdowns.

XXXXXXXXXXofficer's POV XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"name?"
"Frank Iero"
"so tell me, frank, can i call you frank?"
"yeah..."
"where were you when you witnessed this occurence?"
"Well, at first i was in the hotel with Gee-"
"Gee?"
"Gerard,"
"oh, continue."
"so, he ran out to save his wife-"
"and you followed?"
"yes, cuz i didn't want him to get lost, no sense of direction, great guy, but couldn't find out where he is to save his life, like this one time...
"please just stick to the story, frank"
"oh, sorry, well anyway, i followed him and then hid in the bushes on the side of the road when i saw her dad and her her dad was trying to do sometyhing bad to her, he showed her this button, he had clipped on his belt, and then Gerard came up and yelled, so he stood up, and gerard shot him in the stomach, and she got up and he held on to her, then her dad pushed the button, and then you came... the end..."
"thanks frank, would you wait in the lobby for me please?"
"sure"
"thank you frank"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX your POV XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

the door creaked open and the officer took you in to be questioned, and then gerard, later she came back and told you that all your stories match exept for your dad's.

after some legal stuff, you were freed, and Your dad went to jail for:

1 attempted rape
2 false testimony

you, Gerard and Frank settled your differences and Frank got a new girlfriend, and you all lived happily ever after!

Hah! happily ever after is a load of crap!
find out how in Part 3!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story