Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Beautifully Disfigured

Have a drink on me

by Broken_Feathers 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-12-02 - Updated: 2011-12-02 - 1102 words

0Unrated
October 31, 2011
_____________________________________________________

"Alright boys, we're only down by one, so I want all of you to give it your all." Coach Morgan encouraged.

"I think we all are, Coach, well except for Pete 'Butter-fingers' Wentz" Bert exclaimed.

"Hey! At least I try, I'm not like you who runs away like a fairy." Pete yelled.

"Stop that shit right now! God, it's like I'm dealing with three year olds instead of high-schoolers." Coach Morgan yelled. The whole team went quiet, he didn't cuss often, well at least not in front of us.

"Way, I'm putting you in." Coach Morgan announced

"What!" I exclaimed.

"But Coach, he hasn't even played one game this season, let me stay, I know I can do it." Jared yelled.

"Quiet Leto, you got tackled pretty hard in the last quarter. Way and you are the only quarterbacks I have, so shut it." Coach Morgan explained.

Coach Morgan showed and explained the game plan one more time before it was time to go back on the field. As we walked out Jared, Shannon, and Tomo bumped into me and made me hit the wall.

"Fuckers..." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" Tomo said as he got closer to my face.

"Nothing." I retorted.

When I got out, I felt so nervous. It's my first time playing, I should tell Coach to keep Jared on the field. What the hell am I thinking? This is my big break! I looked around and saw my dad, that bitch, and the faggot, who's been paranoid since last month. That's what he gets when he talks shit about Quinn.

"Way, Keep you head in the game and get out there." Coach Morgan screamed.

I ran out there and hoped that I didn't fuck up.

~_~_~TIME LAPSE~_~_~ (I know nothing about football XD)

"I'm so proud of you." My dad gushed.

"Thanks." I exclaimed

That's all I heard since I scored three touchdowns that won us the game.

"I'm so glad that you were able to make it, I thought you were going to stay in the office late." I said

"At first I wasn't, but I had a feeling that something good was going to happen, so I finished early." He explained

"Yo Gerard, are you coming to the party or not?" Zacky yelled.

"Hey give me a minute, sorry dad I have to go." I apologized

"Don't worry, go, we'll talk more later."

"Wait Gerard, how about you take Mikey with you?" Donna said

"Why!? I don't wanna be seen with that cock-sucker. God you're such a bitch!" I complained

"Gerard! Don, say something." Donna exclaimed

"Relax Donna, Gerard go and have fun." My dad said

"Thanks." I yelled as I ran towards my team

~_~_~TIME LAPSE~_~_~ (cuz I feel like it ^_^)

Yo!
I'm running through these hoes like drano
I got that devilish flow rock and roll no halo
We party rock yea! that's the crew that I'm repping
On the rise to the top no led in our zeppelin
Hey!

"Hey Gerard." A voice called out.

"Yea?" I slurred

"Ya wanna 'nother shot?" The voice said.

I nodded and quickly grabbed it out of there hands. I thanked them and doused it down my throat. I wonder how much I drank tonight? Oh fuck it, I don't care right now.

"Hey tiger, how about we go somewhere private?" Lindsey whispered into my ear. I shivered but nodded. Who's house are we in again? Bert? Zacky? Brian? When she found a room and opened the door, she attacked my mouth, I almost fell over. As we fought for dominance, we walked towards the bed with a trail of clothes being left behind. Lindsey flipped up over and started to kiss my neck, as she slowly trailed down my chest.

While she was doing that, her hands tried to undo my belt. We're finally gonna do it....But what did Coach Morgan say?

~_~_~FLASHBACK~_~_~

"Great job guys, I'll see you Monday but Gerard stay back for a bit." Coach Morgan said.

As everyone left, Coach Morgan motioned me to follow him. When we got to his office, he turned to me with a serious smile.

"I'm very proud of you, my boy. Not even Jared was able to score three touchdowns on his first game." Coach Morgan said

"Thank you, sir."

"I think you could go far, and Jared took a pretty hard hit I'm sure that he won't play the same, so I'm making you head quarterback." he explained

"Thank you! I promise I won't disappoint you." I exclaimed

"I know you won't, but try not to do something reckless that can ruin your chanced. So no getting a girl pregnant and no reckless driving, such as drinking or texting and driving." He said in a serious tone

"I promise I won't." I quickly stated

~_~_~END FLASHBACK~_~_~

"Wait." I panted

"What?” Lindsey asked

“I can’t do this.” I stated

“What!” She exclaimed

“Believe me, I really want this but you might get pregnant and it can ruin my career.”

“It’s called condoms.” Lindsey said flatly

“That can tear.” I said.

I got Lindsey off of me and quickly put my clothes on. I left a dumbfounded Lindsey on the bed. I went to the dance floor and I don’t know how long I was dancing, but I walked towards the den and found all the booze in the cabinet. I drank one bottle after another until the whole fucking room was spinning. I should probably get home. As I left the room I took a bottle with me. I don’t know how many times I fell on my ass ‘til I got to my car. Damn I’m hammered, maybe I should spend the night here? I got inside my car and drank the bottle. The last thing I remember hearing was....

Whiskey, gin and brandy, With a glass I'm pretty handy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off, We are so sorry we took so long updating. It took GhØst a bit longer to write the chapter than we expected, and when she did finish it I was too lazy to type... so really we have no real excuse.

Second, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! You should really pay attention to the dates at the top of each chapter, they play a HUGE role in the story.

Title/Last line Credit- AC/DC Have a drink on me
Lyrics Credit- LMFAO Party Rock Anthem

And well we hope you enjoyed. And we feel like this chapter is longer then the last, what do you think?

~GhØst and Pansy XØ
Sign up to rate and review this story