Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Half Doomed & Semi Sweet

by Dear_Gravity 2 reviews

Patrick's POV Peterick, brief Pete/Ashlee. Very, very old and shitty.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-12-03 - Updated: 2013-10-17 - 523 words

0Unrated
Those nights alone without you,dreams would be so vivid,so real,I'd wish to never wake again.Knowing that you won't be there when I wake is almost too much to bare.Those dreams are all I have when you're not here to keep me sane.


Your body heavy ontop of mine, saying to never let go. Just another break up I tell myself. Your arms wrapped around my neck, clinging on for dear life, like I'm the only thing you have left. I pet your hair, my arms around you in a protective embrace, saying how I'll never leave you like all those other girls did as you cry into my shoulder. You look up at me smiling slightly, thanking me for being there at times like this. A few weeks pass by,and here we are again. Your phone goes off Ashlee, you ignore it the first few rings, too wrapped up in snuggling with me, much to my dismay. You groan as you let go of me and answer it, I stop smiling and look solemn as I watch you walk out of the room. I hear you start to argue with her over the phone, and then start yelling. I hear a crash come from where you are and head out towards the living room where you had walked off to and see you sitting down sniffling, your cell in pieces against the wall.

I walk over and crouch down next to you,"Whats wrong Pete? What did she say?" I ask him. He looks at me with tears welling up in his eyes,"She said that we're through, that she's tired of me acting immature and didn't want to have to deal with me anymore. God,'Trick, what am I going to do now?" He breaks down, I put my arms around him, cradling his head to my chest shushing him quietly."It's gonna be okay, Pete. You're better off without her, I know you may disagree, but its true." He looks up at me, tears and snot running down his face At times like this I think he looks absolutely gorgeous, crazy to think I know, but he does."I just dont know what Ill do though, she kicked me out.And it's my fucking house,she should be packing her shit and leaving,but no,I am.Isnt that fucked up,'Trick?" "Yes it is, but you do realize that you can stay with me, right?" He looks at me with a small smile,"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." He sits up and wipes his face off, and looks at me."What?" I ask, not liking this very much."Do I have something on m--" he cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine, after a few seconds of realizing what was happening, I started to kiss back."I love you, Patrick." Pete confesses after we're done kissing. "I love you too, Pete." I blush, confessing what I've kept locked away for so long. He smiles and kisses me again.

Maybe having Ashlee break his heart wasn't such a bad thing after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story