Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Love With The Wrong Person

Adpotion Home

by killjoy247 2 reviews

What happened when the person you fall in love with happens to be your brother? srry i suk at summarys, this is my first story so please R&R

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-04 - Updated: 2011-12-08 - 521 words

0Unrated
"Jen, can you please try to be nice?",said my social worker, Mary."How 'bout no",I said."You need to understand this is for your own good, don't you want to be apart of a new family, start a new life, and maybe finally have brothers and sisters?",she said."No, I don't want a new family, a new life, or brothers and sisters,I just want my old life back," I said."Well, you know you can't have that back,"she said.

"No shit sherlock,"I said."Now Jennifer, no need for bad language, please, please, please, just be nice when someone comes and wants a interview with you, it's your only way to get out of here,"she said."You just wanna get reed of me,"I said."No,no,no, don't think of it like that, just think of it as me spending sometime away from you,"she said."By time, you mean forever,"I said." What?,of course no..maybe, that doesn't matter, do you want to spend the rest of your life here?,"she asked."I'm sure that's not even possible,but fuck no,"I said."Then?,just do want I'm telling you to do and you can leave,"I said.Well i can run away a day after I move in with a family.

"Okay, fine,"I said."FINALLY,THANK YOU SWEET JESUS!," she yelled as she threw her arms in the air."Don't get your hopes you too high," I said."Right," she said.I got up and walked out the room and started walking to my room."Oh look, It's Jen, the stupid bitch,"said Tiffany, my arch nemisis,as she laughed with her friends."Oh look, It's Tiffany,the slutty, stupid ass, low life blonde,who has nothing better to do than to pick on people,"I said rolling my eyes and walked in my room.I hate this place so fucken much.This place is like a fucken prison.The staff here are always coming into your room at the randomest times to see if your still alive.There's something called privacy, which I'm pretty sure is what everyone here wants.We can't even go outside ,because someone had to ruin it by trying to run away, yet again...I dont blame them.,I got up to look for my journal. I sat down, grabed a pen, and began writing.

March 10
Ugh! I HATE THIS PLACE SO FUCKEN MUCH!! Why does everything has to happen to me? Why? What did I do? Anyways, today Mary asked me to be nice to the family that wants to have an interveiw with me,so that they can adpot me and she can get reed of me.Haha.I'll give it a try, but I'm still looking for the right family.I'ma run away a day after the family adopts me.Props to me and my late planning mind.WOO!!...
"Jennifer," said Mary."Jen, you know I hate being called Jennifer,"I said."Right, Jen, interveiw, now,"she said."Okay,"I said....Well off to another useless interveiw, write to you later, JRH.
Sign up to rate and review this story