Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Babie's eyes and silly lies.

by xxPanicFanxx 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-12-05 - Updated: 2011-12-05 - 954 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Dammit Ryan!" She screames throwing a vase at him. I shudder in my little hiding spot behind the couch.
"Fuck off you bitch! You've done nothing but ruin my life since I met you!" He screames back throwing his arms up.
"I've ruined your life?! Did you think about you taking me from my family?!" She throws a coat at him.
"You're the one that said we should move!" He throws the coat back. That's it I can't take this fighting anymore, but what can I do? I'm just a 2 year old, and nothing more.
"I didn't think you'd agree!" She screams back at him. Why can't they just stop I don't even know what they're fighting about anymore.
"I'm leaving!" He screamed grabbing his coat.
"Good! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" She screames before he's out of the house. I don't know if he's coming back this time. He took a while to last time. "Dammit Sage!" She screams worriedly. "Where are you honey?" She asks more calmly.
"M-mommy?" I ask peaking up from the couch. The table's turned over, two vases are broken, the window has a crack, coats are thrown everywhere, the pillows for the couch are missing, and a picture of our family is broken in half. I almost cry at the sight. They all think I don't know what's going on, but I do. I know all too well.
"There you are baby." She smiles and lifts me from the couch. I notice she has a purple bruise covering her left cheek and all down her arms, and a yellowish- purplish ring ring around her right eye.
"Mommy?" I ask pointing to her eye.
"Oh," She gasps, hovering a hand over her eye "Me and daddy were just, uhm, playing baby that's all. Don't worry." She puts on her best fake smile, but I can see right threw it. I nod and try to smile.
"Daddy?" I look around the room.
"Daddy'll be back. I promise." She smiles again. I nod and squirm out of her hands and walk over to the broken picture.
"Sage! Don't touch that!" She screams running over to me and picking me up before I have the chance to pick it up. "No that's a no-no. Don't touch that." I pout my lip and she puts me in my playpen, then dissapears for a second into the kitchen to grab a dustpan and a broom. She sweeps up the glass, replaces it again for the fifth time this week, and and puts the picture and picture frame together. The door swings open to reveal my very intoxicated father. The room immetiately fills with the smell of alcohal. "Jeez Ryan, it's only been 30 minutes and you're already drunk?" She hisses at him.
"Hey, baby." He smiles, trying to walk over to her, but ultimately failing and almost falling over. "L-listen, okay? I'm s-sorry. I love you and I couldn't l-live without you." He slurs, leaning onto the wall for support.
"It's ok, I love you too." She says smiling. This is an exact repeat of last night and I can't take it anymore.
At first my voice escapes me. "No!" I scream out. They both turn to look at me. "No, no, no, no, no!" I try to run towards them, but fall because I can't quiet get my footing.
"What's wrong babe?" He asks me.
"No! No, no, no, no!" I scream again throwing my arms up.
"Sage what's the matter?" My mom asks.
"No!" I scream again. "No more!"
"No more what?" She looks at Ryan confused. I walk, well stumble, over to them, grab both of their hands, and look up at them with big doe eyes. "No more fight." I say putting their hands together. They stare at eachother with worries expressions.
"Ryan," She looks at their hands and back to him. He nods as if he understands
"I'm sorry sweeatheart." My dad says leaning down to kiss my cheek. I smile and they both lean down to hug me.


13 years later

"Sage?" My mother calls from down the hall.
"Yeah?" I ask putting my eyeliner on.
"I never got to thank you." She said smiling.
"What do you mean?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows and slowly putting down the eyeliner.
"That night. You father and I were fighting, and you started screaming." She looked at me, expecting me to know. I remembered everything that happened that night all too well.
"Yeah what about it?" I asked looking around.
"I just wanted to say thank you. You saved our marriage." She smiled and put a hand on my shoulder.
"You're welcome.. I think? I was just tired of all of the fighting. And I saw what you and dad did to eachother, I acted like I didn't see the bruises mom." I shivered a little.
"Well thank you baby, we love you." She smiled before she left the room. Leaving me with just my thoughts and happiness filling the air.
"Sage who were you talking to?" My dad asked looking around. I was going to say mom. but then I remembered. My mother has been dead for 6 years.


A/N: Yay! I'm back! So I got back from the hospital and everything is fine with everyone. I just thought I should do a quick one-shot. Family! at the disco, Nobody suspects a guy in a scarf, How I miss yesterday, Youngest of the bunch, The ultimate betrayal, and Tripping eyes and flooded lungs should all be updated tonight soo R&R pleeease:DD I might also update Vampires will never hurt you, so for anyone who was waiting for that there ya go. GOODBYE MY LOVELYS!
Sign up to rate and review this story