Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my living hell without you

our life shall go on

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

frank stays at gerards and the nightmares begin...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-12-05 - Updated: 2011-12-05 - 423 words - Complete

0Unrated
franks p.o.v
i stand in the doorway with gee and look at my broken friend and open my arms for him and he steps closer and i embrace him in a hug. i hear him sigh and i pull away from him.'you alright ray ray' i ask him quietly, he looks at me and nods his head slightly' i just came round to tell you guys but i have to go' he whispered and turned around and walked away.i turn around and bury my head in gee's shirt and he wraps his arms around me and closes the door'come on frankie,its pretty late and we should get some sleep' he says to me as we make our way down to his bedroom,we step into his bedroom and i close the door and sit next to gee on the bed and put my arms around his waist,he turns around and puts his arms around my neck and rests his head on my shoulde.i gently start to kiss his neck and i can feel his grasp on me tighten and he pulls me closer and i pull my lips away from his soft neck and walk into the bathroom and close the door 'fucking tease'i hear him say to himself as i take off my eye liner and pull off my skinny jeans and pull on a pair of loose fitting sweats and i gently pull my shirt off as my arms spark with pain,i look down at my arms then look in the mirror,i hate the way i look so much and i ball my fist and punch the mirror hard and it shatters around me and blood pours from my hand and tears fall from my eyes.
gerards p.o.v
im sitting on my bed waiting for frankie to come back from the bathroom when i hear a mirror smash and frankie yelling and sobbing.i ran to the door and opened it gently,my poor frankie was laying on the floor sobbing,surrounded by glass from the now broken mirror on the wall.i move some of the glass with my hand and put my arms around frankie and pick him up and carry him out from the glassed filled room and set him down gently on my bed and wrap my arms around him and listen to his breathing as it slows but as i start to drift off frankie screams...and the nightmares begin.

please rate and review x
Sign up to rate and review this story