Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Shut up and let me see your jazz hands

by xxPanicFanxx 0 reviews

A killjoy story with a little twist.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2011-12-05 - Updated: 2011-12-06 - 1676 words

0Unrated
I remember when life used to be simple. When you could walk outside and not have to worry about anything. That time was before Korse took over with those stupid pills. Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray, and I tried to tell people not to take them. We all said it was some sort of mind controlling device. Nobody listened of course. So now we’re all on the run. Everyone’s past is really messed up. Gerard and Mikey ran away, Frank’s dad had him leave after he didn’t want to take his pills, my parents were killed in front of me, and Ray well he doesn’t like to talk about it. We have to have codenames so the dracs don’t find out our identities. Gerard, or Party Poison, is our fearless leader, his second in command, Kobra Kid, The midget engineer Fun Ghoul, there’s Jetstar, when it comes to ghosting dracs and he’s the best shooter around, and then me, Sonic Rose, or just Rose. I guess I just stick along for the protection, or because we were all friends before this started and we’re sticking together. Honestly I’m more of the loner type, but I can’t shoot a ray gun to save my life. I usually wear a red t-shirt, black skinny jeans, red and black beanie hat, red and black fingerless gloves, knee high black boots, a black mask with a rose on the very top of the right side, a red bandana with a black rose, and my ray gun is black with a red rose on it. I know what you’re probably thinking ‘So many roses!’ well roses have sentimental value to me; it makes me feel like I’m connected to my mother, her name was Rose. My hair is crimson red, parted on the right side, and down to my waist, I wear black eyeliner on the top and bottom of my eye, my eyes are an icy blue and everyone says if you stare at them long enough they look like they’re actually glowing, I’m 5’2” and 115 lbs. I’m also the youngest by three or four years so that means I’m the ‘baby’ of the group. Being the smallest of the group has its advantages I guess like running faster and being more flexible which means I can fit into small spaces, but it also has its down side like being weaker and constantly being looked out for. Well you all already know what everyone else looks like and what they wear so I’m not going to waste my time explaining.
“Rose?” Party said snapping me from my thoughts.
“Huh?” I asked looking up from the ground.
“We’re here.” He said getting out of the car. I followed him, Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid, and Jet Star into an old diner looking place. I had only just noticed that the car was parked in the back. “Everyone hide your masks and ray guns.” He swiftly put his gun in his back pocket and hid his mask. I had left mine in his car so I didn’t need to worry about it. When we got inside we all sat down in the way back and ordered. Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid, and Jet Star were sitting across the booth from me and Party Poison. I kept yawning and almost fell asleep a couple times.
“Tired?” Fun Ghoul asked taking a sip of his orange juice. I hummed a yes and put my head down on the table.
“I didn’t get any sleep at all last night.” I said into the table.
“Why?” Party Poison asked putting a hand on my shoulder.
“Just,” I paused a brought my head up “just reasons.” I put elbow on the table to hold my head up with my hand.
“What reasons?” Fun Ghoul asked furrowing his eyebrows and cocking his head.
“Just something. It’s nothing really” I said as a few tears escaped my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.
“Well it’s obviously something I mean you’re crying. What is it?” Party put his hand on my shoulder.
“I was just thinking about my mom and dad.” I mumbled.
“Oh.” They all seemed to say at the same time.
“Yeah.” I put my head back on the table. By the time our food had come I had fallen asleep.
“Rose wake up.” Kobra said leaning over the table and shaking me gently by the shoulders. My head shot up and I looked around, scanning everything in the room.
“Huh? What? Oh, food.” I grimaced a little at the sight of food, because right now I felt like my stomach was doing flips. I forced myself to eat as fast as I could which of course gained stares form everyone at the table. “What?” I asked taking a bite of bacon. They all shrugged and went back to eating. By the time they were all halfway done with their food I had finished. Staring out of window I noticed something that made my stomach drop and my heart stop. Dracs. “Shit, guys I think we should get out of here.”
“Why?” Jet Star asked looking around the diner. Pointing out of the window I widened my eyes.
“Dammit.” Party said quietly. “Let’s go.” Everyone stood up and walked to the door. “Remember, no masks, no ray guns.” We all quickly nodded. I walked as fast as my legs would go without it looking like I was running. No one spoke until we got to the car.
“What do we do now?” I asked looking out of the window. Nobody answered me “Hello?”
“Shush!” Party hissed at me. “I’m thinking.” Everyone paused and stared at him as he held onto the steering wheel.
“We’ll just have to wait it out; there’s nowhere else to go.” Ghoul said tapping on the back seat. We all nodded. I grabbed my notebook and started to draw. I didn’t think about what I drew I just drew it. The drawing happened to be of Party Poison. After I had finished my eyes widened and I closed my notebook.
“Ok we can go.” Party said looking around outside. The car started with a low hum, and we took off. Speeding down the desert as dust gathered behind us. We arrived at our hideaway about 30 minutes later. I grabbed my things and quickly ran off to my room, slamming the door shut behind me. I don’t know why I was so pissed off, I guess I just was.
“Party, you go talk to her; you two are closer than the rest of us.” Kobra tried to whisper, but it was loud enough for me to hear. I turned over in my bunk so my back was facing away from the door. I heard Party walk in and I realized that my notebook had fallen onto the ground and it just so happen to flip open to the drawing of him.
“Did you draw this?” He asked picking up the notebook.
“Maybe, why?” I sat up.
“It’s really good.” He smiled. My legs sat crisscross on the edge of the bed staring at him.
“Thanks?” It came out more like a question.
“So why are you so upset?” He asked putting the drawing on my pillow and sitting down next to me.
I sighed. “I don’t even know.” I shook my head. He put his hand over mine and smiled. Just then we heard a crash, and what sounded like ray guns going off. “Shit.” I muttered.
“Go hide.” He said not taking his eye off of the door.
“What? No! If we die, we die together!” I shouted grabbing his arm. The door suddenly busted open revealing Korse and about 20 Dracs. Behind him Mikey, Frank, and Ray all were laying on the floor either unconscious or dead. We both stood up and he shoved me behind him.
He turned around, and kissed my quickly “I love you.” He managed to say before he got shot in the back. I fell next to his lifeless body, tears streaming down my face.
“You must mean a lot to him.” Korse said with a smirk. “Such a shame.”
“Kill me!” I screamed “Just kill me already, please!” I pleaded.
“Now that’s no fun, right?” My eyes widened “would you like to see your parents?” He asked holding out a hand.
“B-but my parents are dead. I saw, you killed them!” I back away from him and into a corner.
“Ah, but they’re not.” He smiled twirling his ray gun on his finger.
“T-that’s a lie!” I screamed, reaching for something to throw at him.
“But it’s not. You see, we knew you were hiding in the closet all along. We knew we could follow you to reveal the location of the killjoys. Thank you my dear.” He smiled and snapped his fingers. My eyes widened as three of the dracs came closer to me and I fumbled with my back pocket, trying to get my ray gun out. I randomly shot, thinking maybe if I could just get one then they’d either leave, or kill me, but of course my shots always ended up about 3 feet from where they should go. I was dragged out of the room by the dracs kicking and screaming.
“Party wake up!” I begged kicking my legs wildly “Kobra, Ghoul please wake up! Jet Star! Someone!”
“Goodnight.” Korse laughed before hitting me in the head with something.

Ok so this is the first killjoy story I’ve ever done. If you read my stories they’re all Panic! At The Disco. I know it’s probably crap. I’m new to the whole killjoy thing, and don’t worry if you say it’s shit I won’t get mad; I’ll probably agree with you. So R&R? I’m thinking about continuing this I’m not sure.
Sign up to rate and review this story