Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > Tempted By The Fruit Of Another

Dazed and Confused

by NirvanaCobain

Still in Janies point of view....

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-12-06 - Updated: 2011-12-06 - 198 words

?Blocked
He pressed the glass to my lips, "Come on just a taste won't kill you." He purred. I took a long drink and choked as the liquid burned my insides. He chuckled, "Sweet girl, you can't hold your liquor. So innocent. Here have another drink." He pressed the glass back to my lips and I drank more. This time the burn felt good and I continued to drink until the glass was nearly empty. I exhaled painfully due to the burn in my stomach. Jimmy pressed his hand to my stomach, "Does the burn feel good, baby?" He asked between kisses. "Yes, Jimmy." I whispered. "Do you want me?" I nodded, "Yes, I do." I felt the liquor buzz my brain. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. Gently he laid me down on the bed, "This is when it gets really fun." He purred as he pulled my shirt off then his own. He climbed on top of me and began showering my neck and chest with soft strokes of his tongue, "Oh Jimmy." I sighed. "That's what they call me." He chuckled. Gingerly he unhooked my bra, "Oh you pretty things." He purred.
Sign up to rate and review this story