Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > Tempted By The Fruit Of Another

Custard Pie

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

This is still in Janies point of view...

Category: Metallica - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-12-05 - Updated: 2011-12-06 - 203 words

0Unrated
I rode the elevator up to the 10th floor and got out. Wearily I walked down the hall to room number 858. I unlocked the door and stepped inside. "Hello, Janie." I heard a gentle voice say in the darkness. I turned on a light to see Jimmy sitting on the sofa with a drink in his hand, "How did you get in here?" I asked. He stood up and slowly walked over to me, "Oh, Janie." He chuckled, "I just asked that pretty little blonde at the front desk and she gave me a spare key. I didn't have much fun with those girls I left with because I couldn't stop thinking about you." He backed me into the door and took a sip from his glass, "Would you like a taste?" "I'm not twenty-one. I can't." I said staring at the clear liquid in the glass, "What is it?" He chuckled again, "Oh silly Janie baby. You have a bar in your hotel room and you don't know what drinks you have?" "I'm eighteen, I'm not allowed to drink." I said as he ran his lips across mine. "Well here in England we're a bit more liberal. Here have some, it's vodka."
Sign up to rate and review this story