Categories > Movies > Labyrinth > Little Petshop of.....Goblins?!

Garbo's Big Plan

by WhispersOfStarlight 0 reviews

Garbo sets his plan into motion.

Category: Labyrinth - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-12-06 - Updated: 2011-12-07 - 2430 words

-1Boring
A.N:
Hopefully this the last chapter to this story. I hope you all enjoyed this small little offering to the world of Labyrinth Fanfiction. I have enjoyed writing this and trying to fend off Garbo at the same time. wipes forehead That little goblin completely took over this chapter, so it is chock full of Garbo.

Garbo: Yes, I like this. More me, more Garbo.

Whisper: Garbo?

Garbo: Yes, miss whiskers?

Whispers: Its 'Whispers' Garbo. You seriously need to stay out of my chocolate. But nevermind that now, Garbo. You know what to do.

Garbo: Yes, writy lady. He holds up a sign

'Please read and review.'

Whispers: holding her head in her hands Garbo, the sign's upside down again.

Garbo: It fine to me.

Whispers: That's because you're upside down too.

Garbo: Oh yeah. Garbo like upside down.

Whispers: Okay everyone. You know what to do. Enjoy reading!


Jareth stood stock still as he tried to come up with a way to explain. 'Other than the truth?' A small voice giggled, 'Why Goblin King, I never knew you to be so frightened by truth.'
He snarled inward at the happy voice, 'Why do you insist on tormenting me like this? The little chit will think I've gone off the edge.'

'I so enjoy seeing you sweat, Jareth.' the other voice teased.

'This better work, you godforsaken Labyrinth.'

'Oh, just tell her already. I'm quite sure she can handle it.' the voice chided him, before fading away with a giggle.

He took a deep breath to settle his nerves, looked down and locking eyes with Sarah, he began, "I have a good explanation for that crystal."

He watched, strangely mesmerized as Sarah's eyes widened in shock and then narrowed in anger.

She had had enough. She braced her hands against the floor and pushed herself up standing; her fists clenched at her sides.

She replied, her voice filled with venom. "Explanation? About what? That you're an egotistical bastard? Or the fact that you can't keep a tight enough leash on your goblins? Or how about the fact that above all else you're a sore loser that had to stoop to dirty tricks to try and stop me in that damned Labyrinth?"

'How dare she!' He advanced on her, his limbs shaking with barely contained rage. The hands wrapped around the small goblin tightening to the point of choking him.

~ ~ ~ ~ /

Garbo switched his gaze back and forth between the two happily watching the exchange, strangely unfazed by the tightening of the hands around his neck.

'Garbo be calm. Need right time. Not yet, can wait little more.'

~ ~ ~ ~ /

"I did not cheat and I am not a sore loser!" He started, pointing a slim finger at her. "You were quite a challenge, precious. I had to use every little 'trick' I had and you still managed to emerge unscathed! I wouldn't have had to use the Peach Dream if you had just given up at the Fireys, but no, you had to make a mess of that too!"

With those words, her anger seemed to deflate, and she just looked at him curiously. "So it was a dream, then? I always thought it was. I mean can hardly remember anything and that's usually how dreams are. Right?"

She saw him slightly wince at the word 'remember' and knew at once something was wrong. She stepped closer to Jareth and put her now unclenched hands on her hips.

"It was just a dream, wasn't it?"

~ ~ ~

A little fanged smirk split his face in glee.

'Good time now Garbo.'

He wiggled just a smidge as the Goblin King's hand sweeped in front of his face again only inches away, and in one last jerk of his head, his opened and closed his mouth in one...big...

CHOMP!

~ ~ ~

His eyes widened in shock, "Sarah, I can-OW! Garbo!"

Sarah gasped, she just couldn't believe it. The little goblin bit him.

A Goblin bit the Goblin King.

A giggle bubbled up deep inside her, almost choking her with its urgency, but she shoved it away before it could escape. It would not be beneficial to laugh at the moment, no matter how funny the situation was.

~ ~ ~

Pain laced him as tiny dagger-like teeth pierced the flesh of his hand and his hand in reflex opened, releasing Garbo in the process. He looked down as the small Goblin made a beeline for the saftey of the darkness Jareth's glove safely cleched in his jaws.

"Garbo! Stop this right now! Come here!"

"No stop, kingy. Must fix first." Garbo replied.

Jareth was seething, the little goblin was going to die for sure now. First he was going to be thrown into the bog and then be killed out of mercy for the stench.

"Fix what, Garbo?"

"Sorry, kingy. No say yet. Big plan. If talk, will ruin big surprise."

Sarah stepped up to his side, "What's wrong with him?"

He swept his hands up into the air, "No clue. Fixers are quite adamant on fixing anything they deem needs fixing. Which is why I had forbidden them from going into my study in the first place."

"Why?"

Jareth merely replied, "It's rather unorganized, alright?"

Sarah couldn't stop the giggle that the terse statement brought. "So you mean it's a mess?"

He growled, "Enough of that. Now are you going to help me find Garbo? Again?"

When no answer came, he turned to her, only to find she was just staring at nothing in particular. He took his ungloved hand and waved it back and forth in front of her face.

"Sarah? Are you well?" He gasped as he watched her eyes follow his bare hand back and forth.

'Oh.' So she wasn't just staring off into space, she was staring at him. Or rather at a bare part of him. His ungloved hand to be more specific.

He smirked and leaned toward her until his lips brushed her ear, whispering, "Sarah. You do know its rude to stare, don't you?"

His smirk grew wider as she gasped, stumbling backwards away from him, trying to put more distance between them. She took one more step, and came into contact with a small body. She squealed as the small body gave a great shove and sent her sprawling into the Goblin King. As she succumbed to the blackness of unconsciousness, she could only make out his concerned voice saying her name, and they both fell to the floor with a thump.

~ ~ ~ ~ /

'Garbo did good. Got kingy's glove too.'

As soon as his feet touched the floor he was off. He heard kingy shout, but did not stop until he was safely in the dark. Soon enough, he heard kingy speak again.

"Garbo! Stop this right now! Come here!"

"No stop, kingy. Must fix first." He replied.

"Fix what, Garbo?" Kingy did not sound happy at all.

'Uh-oh. Kingy sound very mad. Hope kingy no hurt Garbo after this. Hope kingy thank Garbo with a nice juicy chicken after plan done. No, two juicy chickens. Yes, two. Good for all trouble I going to.'

"Sorry, kingy. No say yet. Big plan. If talk, will ruin big surprise."

Kingy didn't talk anymore as girly started to talk to him.

'Good girly. Give Garbo more time. Now need to get to next part of plan.' His eyes scanned the dark room for a good spot, and found a nice big empty cage close to the girly.

'That good spot.' He scurried over to the cage and sat there and waited again.

He saw kingy get close to the girly and was about to leap for joy as kingy was about to kiss her, but he slumped as the girly moved away from kingy.

'No good. If kingy and girly kiss, they will see both good match. They not see yet. Garbo make them see.'

As girly moved back another step, he acted. He perched his hands and feet on the edge of the cage and leapt at her back. He bumped into girly and using a little magic, he shoved at her back sending her flying into kingy's chest, which made them both fall to the ground with a thump.

He heard kingy say her name and kingy sound scared.

Garbo was terrified. He did not mean for girly and kingy to fall. 'Uh-oh. Garbo maybe push to hard?' He shrugged and sat back down on the cage and waited.

~ ~ ~ ~ /

When she finally became conscious again, she felt a soft finger trace along her jawbone. The sensation sent a delicious shiver down her spine. 'That feels good.'

"Sarah, are you okay? I swear that goblin is going to die for this! He is much more trouble than he's worth!"

Jareth's hand brushed up along her cheek and brushed the hair from her face.

Sarah slowly opened her eyes and laying next to her was her once adversary, looking at her with such sadness. "Jareth?"

His eyes widened and he let out a sigh. "Oh goddess above. You're alright. I thought that when you fell..." She silenced him with a tiny, graceful finger pressed against his lips.

He closed his eyes in bliss, her finger felt so soft, so warm against his lips. He wanted more, so when she removed her finger and opened her mouth to say something to him, he pounced.

She was going to say that she was okay, that he could let her get up, she was cut off by a pair of thin, soft lips pressing against her's. 'Oh! Oh my. He's kissing me! I thought it would feel wrong to kiss him. Well, it feels good to be proven wrong. Oh so good.'

A warmth started from the point where their lips touched and coursed like lightening through their veins. He broke the kiss with a ragged breath and placed his forehead against hers. They were both breathing hard, their chests heaving in an attempt to cool the fire in their veins.

When her breathing calmed, she smiled at him teasingly, "Using 'tricks' on me again, Goblin King?"

He smiled softly at her, shaking his head. "No, my pet. Not this time. You know, you happened to have been the only runner in over 200 hundred years to make it completely through the Labyrinth. Not one part of my Labryinth went unscathed by that little jaunt. It's never quite been the same ever since. I fear that it will never be the same again. The same can be said of me. 'How you turned my world, you precious thing.'"

Sarah gasped at that line. 'He was telling the truth?'

"Wait, so in the Escher room, you were-"

He nodded at her words, "I had been struggling for years since that night to fully grasp what had happened. To truly understand how a slip of a young woman managed to bring me to my knees. Apparently, Garbo understood it better than I."

He brushed his fingers across her lips, "The entire time you ran that Labyrinth, I had ached to kiss you, to know what your lips tasted like. Now I know."

Her arms wound their way around his shoulders, pulling his body flush against hers. "And just what do I taste like, Goblin King?"

He rather liked that devious smile gracing her lips, smirked down at the young woman in his arms, "I don't quite remember. I might need to check once again."

His mouth slanted down and across hers and before it could escalate further, he broke away with a groan. With a pleased grin, he nibbled at her lips.

"You my dear, taste just like peaches. Perhaps I should thank Garbo for his help, if I can find the little wretch." He made to stand up, but was stopped by finger working their way through his hair and pulling him back down.

"Garbo can wait. Kiss me again."

"As you wish, milady."

Lips met, hands explored, and bodies melted into each other.

And both were oblivious to the small goblin perched on the empty cage.

~ ~ ~ ~ /

The goblin known as Garbo jumped down from his perch and slowly walked towards the cages in the back, A smile on his little face. 'Plan worked. Garbo did good job. Garbo fix.'

He continued to walk until a chirp caught his attantion. He looked up and his smile widened, 'Now Garbo can eat and not be bothered.'
~ ~ ~ ~ /

"Jareth. Jareth, stop." Sarah grabbed his hands to stop them from their duty currently tracing her ribs and slowly inching upward.

"My pet, you didn't say that moments before when we-"

"I didn't say stop to that. I meant, do you hear that?"

He tilted his head to listen and with a shrug, he resumed his previous "No, I don't hear anything at all, my dear. Now where were we?"

"Jareth, we are in a pet shop."

He groaned in exasperation. "Yes, we are in a petshop. On a rather stormy night, curled up in some rather soft cushions, I believe you called them dog beds, with not a stitch of clothing on either of us. Why are you pointing that out now of all times, when we could be having a repeat of what happened an hour ago?"

Sarah blushed at his words, warmth once again spreading through her limbs. She shook it off, stating, "There are numerous dogs, cats, birds and reptiles in here. Why don't we hear them, or at least the birds?"

His hands stilled at the underside of her breasts and he came to the realization that no they couldn't hear anything from that area of the petshop and as he locked eyes with her, he could see the color drain from her face and the pleasant, pleasure-filled look fade to one of horror. He knew then that she had came to the realization as well.

Their eyes both widened as they heard a small burp come from the cages.

Both of them yelled at the same time.

Her, out of shock.

Him, out of barely contained rage.

"GARBO!"

~ ~ ~ ~ /

The small goblin could barely move from his spot below the bird cages, his belly so distended from his all night feeding. There were feathers strewn about all around him and he could stop the smile that came to him.

The only thought running through his mind as he picked his fangs clean with a tiny, little bone was, 'Yes, Garbo did very good job.'

~~Fin~~
Sign up to rate and review this story