Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Until My Final Breath is Gone

by xxPanicFanxx 2 reviews

The story you guys auditioned for.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-12-09 - Updated: 2011-12-10 - 794 words

0Unrated
Third person POV]*
Everyone's afraid of something, and what do we do when we are? We run. We run and never stop until we've gotten far far away from that fear. Some people are afriad of spiders or needles or the dark. They were afraid of their family and friends. They were running. Running from the one's that "loved" them and mistreated them so many times it's hard to count.

[*Gabe's POV

Their fighting again. CRASH What the fuck?
"No please do-" My mother screamed. CRASH What the fuck is going on down there?
"D-dad?" I ask stalking quietly out of my bedroom. "Dad?" I turned down the stairs to see my bloody mother laying on the floor, my father standing above her, smiling. "Daddy?" My big grey eyes filled with tears.
"Get upstairs and wait for me." He hissed. I quickly nodded and ran up to my room. I grabbed my phone, phone charger, some clothes, all my money which amounted to about 600 dollars, threw it into my ninja turtles backpack and ran to my older brother's room.
"Jake! Jake! Open the door! Hurry please!" I beg pounding on his door.
"Ugh! What the fuck is it this time?!" He screamed.
"D-dad killed mom. We have to go!" I managed to say.
"W-what?! Gabe this isn't funny! Is this some sort of sick joke?!" He screamed running down the stairs. "Oh my god." He mumbled when he saw her.
"I thought I told you to stay upstairs!" He screamed, lunging at both of us with a knife. No this wasn't an ordinary knife. This was a meat cleaver. I was pushed out of the front door by my brother, followed by a blood curdling scream and the knife being plunged through the door. I ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where I just knew I had to get as far away from there as possible. I couldn't go anywhere, they would just say I was hallucinating and take me straight back to my dad. No, I have to run as far away as possible. I ran faster than my legs would carry me, crimson red hair flying everywhere. I stopped running and climbed into the swirly slide at the local park, which was about 6 blocks from my house. I would atleast be safe... for now...

Somewhere across town

Rebekah's POV

"Dad please! Put the bottle down!" I begged, grabbing at the bottle with both hands. He sighed and shook his head. "This stuff just numbs the pain, it doesn't make it go away." I pointed to it again.
"Don't tell me what to do!" He screamed, throwing the bottle down. "I'm going to the bar." He left and I sat on the floor with my head in my hands crying.
"I'm back." I heard someone whisper. Fear and panic overtook me. I stopped crying and quickly snapped my head from one spot of the room to another.
"W-who's there?" I asked standing up.
"Don't you remember?" I felt someone brush by my arm. My eyes widened as I placed that voice with a face.
"W-what do you want from me!" I screamed.
"You know very well." He ran his fingertips up my right arm.
"Leave me alone!" I screamed, trying to run away from him, but overall failing, because he had grabbed my long dark brown hair.
"Oh, you're not getting away this time!" He screamed dragging a knife up my arm. I grabbed the knife and cut the part of my hair he had, leaving me with shoulder length hair now. I ran out of the door and didn't stop until I got to my one safe haven, the swirly-side in the park that's about 4 blocks from my house.

Two blocks from the park

Maria's POV

"Dad stop!" I screamed as he threw a rock at me.
"No! You deserve to die!" He screamed and ran into the house.
"Daddy please!" I pleaded. He came back out holding a gun. My eyes widened in fear as I took off into the woods. I slowed down when I realized I was far enough in that nobody could see me. I started walking off into the direction of the park. I don't know why, but something told me I had to go there. Every snap that twigs on the ground made and every whistle the wind made freaked me out. I started running and fell about 6 times before reaching the edge of the woods. I decided to sit inside the swirly-slide. It seemed like the best choice.


Ok so this is the new story yay! I hope you guys like it! Ryan, Ryan's twin, and Pete will be introduced later in the story, around chapter 2 or 3. Anyways R&R pleasee:D
Sign up to rate and review this story