Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Someone out there loves you

by franksarmy 0 reviews

A/N: References to self harm. yeah enjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-11 - Updated: 2011-12-11 - 408 words

0Unrated
GERARD'S P.O.V
I heard Frank walk in, then I didn’t hear anything else. I didn’t hear him walk upstairs, and he didn’t come into the living room. He must have been stood outside the door, going to jump out on me.
I crept towards the door, making sure he didn’t hear me and pushed it open. As soon as he saw it’s was me he gasped, covered his face and ran up the stairs.
“I’ll get you!” I said, running up the stairs after him, but he ran into his room and locked the door. I heard him opening his drawer and searching for something.
“Okay let me in, it’s not funny anymore, I’ve wanted to see you all week.” I heard him laughing really loudly. I tried the handle again and it opened, it mustn’t have been locked at all. I walk in slowly, going to jump up on him.
He shut the drawer, obviously found what he was looking for.
“What’s that you’ve got there?” He jumped and turned around.
“Frank!” His face was covered in tears, he wasn’t laughing at all. His hand shot behind his back.
“What is it Frank? What’s in your hand?” He just stood there, I walked over to him and reached behind his back, grabbing both his hands and bringing them in front of him. Something sharp stabbed into my hand, I pulled away from him and looked, it was bleeding. I realised what was in his hand.
He dropped the blade and threw his arms around me, sobbing into my shoulder.

“I’m sorry Gerard,” He sobbed into my neck. Why was he saying sorry?
“Frank, don’t say sorry. What’s been going on?” He let go of me and stepped back, looking down and wiping his eyes.
“Nothing.” He said, he must’ve known I wasn’t stupid enough to believe that.
“You can tell me? I won’t tell anybody, Frankie.”
“Everyone at school hates me. They all make fun of me, telling me that I might aswell die and be with my Mom because my dad doesn’t care about me.” He looked up at me and his eyes filled up.
I grabbed his hands again, then leaned down so my face was right by his.
“Well you know I love you.” I whispered, and pressed my lips to his.
Sign up to rate and review this story