Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

One Last Time.

by Nicnivin 1 review

Really short but Sad Frerard one shot. Frank's POV. Gerard took everything a step to far.. leaving his Best friend behind.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2011-12-11 - Updated: 2011-12-12 - 418 words - Complete

1Moving
I am searching for you. These words that must fill your ears have been caught in my throat for what feels like an eternity. The creaking of the bedroom door rings loudly as it breaks the dead silence that once consumed the room.

The bed is empty but the sheets and pillows are scattered. On the floor lays a busted plastic bag. White powder is spilled on the floor. The drug looked almost like diamonds sparkling from the sunlight coming from the open window. I cringed at the sight of it. As I made my way to the window, there was a draft that made the bright red curtains look like dancing flames.

My heart is pounding as I see you. There you are. On the floor, 14 stories below the apartment which I stand. I can't see you well but your eyes are open and your beautiful black hair is spread on the concrete. Tears are racing down my face. My heart is racing a mile a minute but my brain and body are frozen. I begin to feel weak and my body feels like its going to collapse. As soon as I regain my ability to move I ran down the stairs as fast as humanly possible. I think I ran into a few people in the lobby, but I didn't care. I see you through my blurred vision as I turn the corner of the building and run down the alley. I fall by your side and hold your lifeless body in my arms tightly.

Your eyes are dead and bloodshot, I'm guessing from the cocaine. Skin pale, lips blue, motionless and your still beautiful, but not lively. My tears begin to fall onto your skin and won't stop coming as I think through what is happening. I won't hear your angelic voice or adorable laugh again. I will never see your smile again or talk to you for hours on end like we use to. But most painful of all, you will never hear the truth.

I look into your dead eyes and another tear leaves a wet path down my face. I whisper to you, the words that never filled your ears. The very words that never escaped my throat. "I love you Gerard." Your cold, blue, lips meet mine. Here I kiss you goodnight for the first and last time. "So long and Goodnight my love..." I close your eyes gently and hold you in my arms until police sirens begin to ring.
Sign up to rate and review this story