Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Say It (Frerard)

Truth or Dare?

by In-misery 0 reviews

The Final Chapter guys! If you don't read it then i guess you'll never know! (I hope this never really happens)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2011-12-13 - Updated: 2011-12-13 - 1490 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 14- Truth or Dare?
Gerard heard shouts and laughter coming from downstairs. He couldn’t laugh anymore, the last few weeks had been hell for him. He struggled constantly, dealing with a very drunk and abusive Frank, being beaten up by random guys for taking Frank off their laps and the sleepless nights, wondering if Frank was still alive. Gerard sighed heavily and headed downstairs. As he entered the front-room he stopped in his tracks and stared at Mikey. He could only see Mikey’s back but there was someone in front but he couldn’t see who it was. Gerard crept in to the kitchen to get a better look. Frank was sitting on Mikey’s lap. Kissing him. Gerard cleared his throat. Mikey’s eyes snapped open and he pushed Frank off his lap when the realisation hit him.
“Gerard” Frank nodded towards him.
Gerard's jaw dropped. He looked at Mikey he couldn’t even raise his head to look at his Brother. Gerard dropped his gaze and ran back up the stairs. He threw himself down on his bed and sobbed. Frank crept up the stairs and stood outside Gerard's door.
“Gerard?” Frank called “I know you don’t want to talk to me now, and probably not ever again so I'm at least gonna try to explain. Gerard what you saw down there didn’t mean anything, I don’t love Mikey, its only you I want and trust. What you saw was just joke, Ray dared us to kiss, Mikey said he didn’t want to and I didn’t wanna either but Ray said you weren’t ever gonna find out. So I did it so I wouldn’t look like a wimp for backing out of a dare. I swear Gerard, it meant nothing”.
Gerard yanked open his door and jabbed a bony finger at Frank.
“Do you have any idea of what I'm going through? I lay here every night wandering if you still breathing! I go looking for you at parties and I find you shoving your tongue down a random guys throat, but I don’t take it to heart because you fucking high! But when I am in my own home and I find you kiss my own fucking brother that I take to heart Frank!” Gerard was breathing hard; he dropped his hand to his side
“I'm sorry Gerard! But how do you think I feel, huh? My wife is in Prison doing fucking life, she fucked my producer and got herself pregnant and then she left me! And I'm so fucking drunk all the time that I can’t even tell if I'm dead or alive! I feel.... I feel that you don’t love me anymore. You never talk to me or hug me. Fuck that, you don’t even make eye contact anymore! What the fuck am I supposed to do!?” Frank shouted at him.
Gerard's eyes welled up.
“Frank of course I fucking love you! And every time I come and find you or hug you, you’re drunk and abusive! I'm scared Frank, I'm scared that you gonna turn in to the old me, the confused alcoholic one. If you carry on like this, then you’re gonna kill yourself. And I can’t love a dead man Frankie, I just can’t.” Gerard cried
“I will change Gee, I promise, I’ve already stopped crack, and I haven’t been to a party in three days” Frank smiled reassuringly at Gerard.
“You sure as hell better” Gerard mumbled, he was about to say something else when Frank pushed his way in and hugged him.
“I'm so sorry Gee, you deserve better” Frank whispered into Gerard's ear.
“I know I do” Gerard sighed and hugged him back.
Now all he needed was a matching explanation from Mikey.

“Mikey! Get up here!” Gerard shouted down the stairs.
“Mikey hauled himself upstairs looking rather ashamed of himself.
“Frank you can leave now” said Gerard.
Frank left the brothers and went back to his own room. Mikey didn’t look at him as he left the room.
“Right, explain” Gerard hissed
Mikey swallowed hard and looked up to his brothers accusing eyes.
“It didn’t mean anything! It was a dare! Ray dared us!. I didn’t want to and neither did Frank, but Ray said if we didn’t then he’d tell you that I fucked Frank, I'm so sorry Gerard” Mikey tripped out his explanation.
“You didn’t, did you?” Gerard felt anger rise
“Do what?” Mikey looked confused
“Fuck Frank?” Gerard gripped the door frame
“Shit no Gerard! That’s not my game!” Mikey exclaimed
“Okay then, but in future Mikey, don’t let my Boyfriend dry hump you” Gerard smiled
Mikey laughed and hugged his brother before leaving.
“Why is life so complicated?” Gerard thought to himself before closing his door. Then he remembered Ray.
“Ray get your Fucking ass over here now!” Gerard shouted across the landing.
Ray didn’t answer or move.
“Ray! I know you’re in there!” Gerard was losing his patience now.
Ray opened his door and sulked across in to Gerard’s room.
Gerard let Ray enter before slamming the door behind.
“What the fuck happened down there?!” Gerard spat.
Ray winced at the tone of Gerard’s bitter voice but didn’t answer.
“Cat got your tongue Ray?” Gerard stepped closer to Ray.
“Nothing happened!” Ray stepped back from Gerard
“Oh really, that's not what the others told me!” Gerard hissed
“It was just stupid!” Ray edged closer to the door.
“Really?” Gerard didn’t look amused
“Yeah really” Ray snapped
“So you didn’t dare them? Choose your answer very carefully Ray” Gerard stepped across the floor so his was In front of the door, blocking Ray’s escape.
“Okay Fine! I dared them!” Ray shouted
“Why Ray, Why would you do that?” Gerard whined
“Oh c’mon Gerard, are you blind? Frank wanted it, he’s wanted you brother for ages, that's why he dated you! To get close to Mikey! God you are stupid, You’re a pathetic little Faggot! Ray yelled at him
Gerard stepped back at Ray’s words.
“Shit Gerard, I shouldn’t have said that!” Ray smacked his forehead
“No- you shouldn’t have, get out Ray and don’t bother ever coming back” Gerard was eerily calm.
Ray grabbed the handle of Gerard's door and hurried out. Gerard flopped down on his swivel chair and put his hands behind his head.
“Great, so that's what they really think” Gerard said aloud.
“No, no one thinks of you like that” It was Mikey.
Gerard turned around.
“Oh you heard that? I mean with Ray?” Gerard huffed
“I think the whole of Belleville did, maybe you should go and see Frank” Mikey smiled half heartedly
“Why... is he okay?” Gerard looked worried.
“He’s hanging on in there, but you know what it’s like” Mikey replied before heading downstairs.
Gerard got up and headed down the hall towards Frank’s room.
“Hey buddy” Gerard smiled
“Oh hey” Frank didn’t smile back
“You okay?” Gerard stepped inside
Frank shook his head.
“You wanna drink don’t you?” Gerard sat down next to him.
Frank nodded.
“Well, after I stopped drinking, I took up smoking, it helped” Gerard patted Frank’s back reassuringly
“So you took up smoking to quit drinking?! Frank laughed.
“Yup, but then I stopped smoking at became a coffee addict!” Gerard laughed with him.
“Right then you better fetch me a coffee and a whole crate of cigarettes!” Frank giggled
“Nope, just coffee for you Frankie, you’re still a baby!” Gerard laughed
“That’s not true, I'm only four years younger than you!” Frank moaned
“Exactly, still a baby!” Gerard said running down the stairs before Frank could kick him down.
Just as they reached the bottom, Ray was leaving.
“Hey man, where you going?” Frank looked confused; clearly he didn’t hear their argument.
“Away” Ray said looking at Gerard
“How long?” Frank look worried.
Ray didn’t answer, he just picked up his bags and left. Frank looked at Gerard.
“Let him go Frankie” Mikey said appearing at the top of the stairs.
“Is it even worth carrying on with this fucking band!?” Gerard had tears sliding down his face.
“Gerard! Are you fucking serious!” Frank flailed his arms in the air
“Look Frank I know it’s hard, but maybe the dream is over. I’ve been thinking about it for a while now and I think it’s time we quit this. You guys helped me get through this shit and I spent the best years of my life with you, but it has to end somewhere and I think this is the end of the road” Gerard hugged Frank.
Maybe he was right, the dream was over.
Sign up to rate and review this story