Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal Stories:)

Alisha was lying in bed when she suddenly heard a loud bang. She sat up straight and looked around her room. There was nothing there “Probably just the wind…” Alisha mumbled under her breath, lying back.
But she heard the loud bang again and suddenly someone burst into her room. It was Mikey, one of Alisha’s best friends “Did you hear that loud bang?” Mikey asked, shaking “What’s going on?”
“I don’t know I only just woke up…” Alisha yawned, sitting back up “Did you ask one of the carers?”
Alisha and Mikey lived in an orphanage together. Mikey’s older brother Gerard worked here which made it easier for Mikey. “No, should we go and ask Gerard?”
But at that moment Gerard ran in, his eyes wide “We’ve gotta get outta here!” Gerard cried, grabbing Mikey’s wrist and then grabbing Alisha’s.
Mikey opened his mouth to ask a question but Gerard interrupted him “Don’t ask any questions. Just come with me right now.”
He dragged them out the room and downstairs. All the other kids in the orphanage were gathered round. Several were crying, some were shaking and all of them looked terrified. “Gee, what’s going?” Mikey asked, biting his lip.
Gerard didn’t reply, just dropped their wrists and ran off to find the other carer’s. “Let’s ask one of the kids…” Alisha mumbled, grabbing Mikey’s hand and pulling him over to one of the other kids “What’s going on?”
“You won’t believe me.” The girl mumbled, looking down at the floor “It was really scary…”
“Tell me what happened.”
“Me and my friend heard a noise so we looked outside…” The girl looked back up at Alisha “And we saw… We saw a zombie!”
There was silence before Mikey asked “Are-Are you serious?”
“Yes!” The girl burst into tears.
Mikey looked around “Where’s Gerard?”
“Probably phoning the police…” Alisha muttered “This doesn’t make any sense. Why would a zombie show up at an orphanage?”
Gerard and the other two carers (Frank and Bob) walked into the corridor. “Gee, what’s wrong?” Mikey asked “We heard about the zombie. Are you gonna do something about it?”
Suddenly all the lights went out “Shit they got the power…” Frank mumbled “Mikey, we don’t have time for this.”
“Gerard, please tell me!”
“We just tried phoning the police.” Gerard said quietly, trying not to let the other kids hear “And they weren’t answering. When we looked outside, there was more than one zombie. We’re kinda surrounded. We’re not sure but we think there’s a zombie apocalypse.”
“Well, what are we gonna do?”
“We’re searching for the use for weapons.” Gerard replied “Then we’re gonna try and escape. You guys can help.”
Mikey squeezed Alisha’s hand and they walked off. As they were searching for things to be used as weapons, they heard a loud scream from the corridor. Gerard ran down and he screamed too. He used the emergency gun they had kept hidden in a safe to shoot at something. Alisha ran behind him and for the first time, she saw a zombie.
It was of average height with green, brown and yellow flaky skin. He had a few straggly brown hairs and he was wearing a brown jacket, with ripped black trousers and only one shoe. One of his legs didn’t work and he walked slowly and shuffly. Alisha didn’t scream like the others but she was still terrified.
Gerard shot at the zombie but it continued shuffling down the corridor. “Frank, Bob, try and get the kid’s outta here!” Gerard yelled, edging away from the disgusting figure walking towards him slowly.
Bob and Frank started rounding up the kids but Mikey started shouting “No, I refuse to be taken away from my brother!” Mikey yelled “Gerard, come with us!”
Gerard shook his head and continued shooting at the zombie “I’ll be out as soon as I can Mikes. Just run off now.”
Mikey’s eyes welled with tears and he ran off with the others. They all gathered outside “I don’t think there’s any zombie’s round the back.” Bob whispered “But we’d better be quiet just in case.”
“Where’s Gerard?” Mikey asked, tears falling down his cheeks.
Alisha put her arm round him “He’ll be fine.”
“I’ll wait for him.” Frank said “Bob, get the kids loaded up in the van. We’ve got a better chance of getting away from these things if we’ve got some kind of transport.”
“You do realise they’re super slow…”
“Which is why we’ll get away from so quickly,” Frank snapped “Now go get them loaded up okay!”
Bob took the children round the side of the orphanage to the garage. He led them inside and unlocked the door to the van. “I’ll go find Frank and Gerard. I’ll be back in a second so don’t panic.”
He shut the back door and went to find the other carers. He came back with only Frank “Where’s Gerard?” Mikey asked, then raised his voice “Where’s Gee?”
“He… The zombie got him.” Frank whispered.
Mikey screamed and Alisha pulled him close.

[A/N] - You should know that I am terrified of zombies:) So if I nightmares it's your fault ;D Even though I wrote this so I should know that it's fiction :L
Sign up to rate and review this story