Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Important Author's Note

Thank you

by CosmicZombie 2 reviews

Please read this, guys....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-13 - Updated: 2011-12-14 - 268 words

0Unrated
Hey, I just wanted to update you guys on what's happening with my stories.

First off, I can't begin to thank you all for your utterly amazing reviews- they really boosted my confidence and reminded me why I love writing so much. Seriously, the stuff you said was so touching and really made my fuckin' week. Okay, make that month...you restored my love for writing, so thank you so, so much. sadly, I've not had the time to respond to reviews- I'm only allowed limited computer time (thanks to my evil parents) and have to use up most of that time typing up my updates, but I wanted you to know that although I may not have responded yet, your reviews are really, really appreciated.

I'm sorry, I just lose confidence in things so easily- I don't know why, but it really pisses me off :/ and sometimes I just need to hear what you think. without sounding disgustingly cheesy, you guys are what keep me writing- your rates and reviews and just knowing that people are reading my work. I mean yeah, I love writing, but sometimes I really just lack confidence in it- I lose my confidence so easily and feel like giving up. So thank you all a million...you rock my crazy little world!

Have posted chapter fourteen of BMD- http://www.ficwad.com/story/177188

And will hopefully update TTETI tomorrow (: any reviews on chapter five would be very much appreciated though (: http://www.ficwad.com/story/176691

Love you all, and thanks so much again...sorry about all this!

You're all amazing.

CosmicZombie xo
Sign up to rate and review this story