Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

mother?

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-15 - Updated: 2011-12-15 - 710 words

0Unrated
"Be happy about what?" The woman in question, Donna, walked into the room. "Umm...well...dont be mad mom..but we, me and Kate, well...we..." Mikey mumbled. "Spit it out already!" Donna laughed, as Andy, James and Gee tried to hold back laughs at our identical blushes. "We...want to get married when we're 18" Mikey blurted out, then clamped a hand over his mouth in shock. He didnt dare look at Donna, but i could tell she was pleasantly surprised. She didn't betray it in her voice though "Well. This is a bit sudden. Does Jo know yet?" Mikey shook his head, still not looking at her. Gee caught my eye and winked. "Just wait" He mouthed. I grinned. "Mrs Way, we wanted you to know first." She nodded and smiled. "Mikey." She waited for him to make eye contact at long last. "You know i'll support your decision. Kate's already like a daughter to me, why wouldn't i?" He gasped. "Really?! Oh, my fucking god! Mom, your the best!" He hugged her tightly as she laughed. I couldn't help but to smile as i watched them, tears welling up in my eyes. If only she knew everything though...but no, that would ruin this joyous moment. Donna pulled me into the hug as well, then Gee and Andy joined, pretending to wipe away tears of happiness. "Oh, they grow up so fast!" Gee sniffed theatrically. I punched his arm lightly, scowling at him.

The next two weeks passed uneventfully. Andy went home, the next day, promising he'd be back for the wedding. We hadn't set a date yet, though. Then, on the friday night Mikey called me. We'd been almost inseparable most of the time, but that night i wasn't feeling too good, and decided to stay home alone. "I'm coming over." He said as soon as i answered. "What? No, don't. I don't want you getting ill as well!" I said. "Too late." He replied, and i heard it both from my door way and through the phone. I sat up so fast, it made my head spin. "Shit! Don't do that!" I laughed. He grinned coming over to give me a kiss. "Are you hiding something? You are, arent you?" I asked, noticing he was keeping his left hand behind his back. "No! Totally not!" He lied, with a grin. "Kidding. I want to talk to you about the wedding." I nodded. "Okay, whats up?" "Well, mom noticed you didn't actually have an engagement ring. So she wanted you to have this one of hers." he handed me the little box, and i opened it nervously. "Oh.." It was so beautiful. A simple, gold band, with a small emerald, and engraved with "I love you" on the inside "My god, Mikey! I can't possibly accept this!" He frowned at me. "Why not? She wants you to have it...Are you crying?" I was. "Only because im so incredibly happy." I smiled and pulled him close for a kiss. "Now, you can propose properly." He laughed, and knelt in front of me. "Kate. I love you more than my life, and i dont know how to show it, other than offer you my heart for the rest of eternity. Will you marry me?" I admit it, i was openly crying. "Oh Mikey! I will, happily!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around him and kissing him deeply. "I love you" I whispered as he slid the ring onto my finger. It was a perfect fit.

A moment later i got another call, forcing us to break apart for air. "Hello?" "Hello Darling, its Donna. Did he give it to you?" "Yes, he did, thank you so much, its beautiful!" I could hear the smile in her voice as she replied "Thank you hunny, i'm glad you like it. I wasn't interrupting anything was i?" Luckily not yet, a moment later, maybe... "No, of course not, Mikey just proposed properly, but no." "Oh! I know you'll want some privacy then, wink wink," She laughed. "I'll talk to you later, dear. Bye now." I said bye in return then switched my phone off. "Now, where we're we?" i grinned at Mikey, who was pulling me back down to my bed...
Sign up to rate and review this story