Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

Chapter 6

by striketoincinerate 4 reviews

I'm back!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-15 - Updated: 2011-12-15 - 679 words - Complete

1Exciting
I'm baaack! New chapter, I'm sorry if its not amazing, I didn't have long to write it but I felt it had been too long since I uploaded something! xo

Frank's POV.

Chewing on his lip, Frank thought hard. He could just walk away now- he could go home and get away from this mans flat, he could go to the police and explain what he thought, he could turn and run and keep running and never look back. But something stopped him- something told him not to. Before he registered what he was doing, Frank was bending down and retrieving the lighter from the ground. Turning it over in his hands, he watched the violet plastic glint in the weak sunlight, the Sharpied letters a sharp and unattractive contrast to the clear hue of the object. G.A.W.

Fiddling with the hoop in his lip, Frank slid the lighter into his pocket and took a few tentative steps towards the door of the flat. The lighter could belong to anyone, he supposed. The G.A.W in this block of flats might not be the same person who owned this lighter. The G.A.W in the flat could be a Geraldine Angela Wilson, who would invite Frank indoors and show him her photo albums of cats and embroidered place mats and her stamp collection. But something told Frank that they were the same person. And that if he wanted answers, he would just need to go for it. Taking another step forward, he pressed a shaking finger on the buzzer.

****

Gerard's POV.


Gerard was not in the habit of entertaining people. Aside from Mikey, he didn't know a large amount of people, and it had been a very long time since someone aside from family members had set foot in his home. So it was with great confusion and amusement that Gerard opened the door to find a boy roughly Mikey's age shaking and blushing on his doorstep and mumbling something about a lighter under his breath. Leaning against the doorframe, Gerard cocked on eyebrow slightly, making the kid tremble even more. He looked vaguely familiar; maybe he was one of Mikey's school friends. After an awkward silence that seemed to stretch on forever, Gerard sighed.
'Are you coming in, or...'
The boy jumped ever so slightly, his head snapping up to look at Gerard. He was cute, he thought, in a young-looking sort of way. Big eyes, kind of like a deer, and nice cheekbones.
'I... if you want... I just wanted to give you this.' The boy (man, Gerard corrected himself as he noticed the tattoos across his knuckles- he must be younger than he looked), held out his hand to reveal Gerard's purple lighter.
'Huh. Didn't even realise I'd dropped it. Thanks man.' Reaching out, Gerard pocketed the lighter and made to close the door before catching sight of the expression on the boys face.

Gerard wasn't sure what it was, but something about that look unnerved him. He wasn't scared by it- Gerard was not easily scared- but something about his gaze made him feel nervous. Like he suddenly had no clothes on, or was being judged in some way. Gerard decided he was probably being ridiculous- the kid was obviously nervous and it was very unlikely he was doing it on purpose- but still, Gerard couldn't shake the feeling that this boy knew something.

'Are you wanting to come in?' Gerard found himself saying, watching as the boy looked up from his feet again. And then Gerard recognised him- the boy from the street earlier today. He bit back a snigger. Had this kid followed him home? He knew he was good looking, but geez! Gerard hadn't heard the other mans answer before pulling him inside and shutting the door behind him with a soft click. 'Don't pretend you followed me home for nothing,' he smirked, as he watched the boy glow red and begin to stutter. Oh, he was going to have fun with this...
Sign up to rate and review this story