Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I've got some bad news guys.

I've got some bad news guys.

by xxPanicFanxx 0 reviews

The worst thing possible happened to me last night...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-12-15 - Updated: 2011-12-15 - 507 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey guys... something bad happened to me last night, and I just thought I should explain, because I might not update for a while. Now before you think 'Oh she's just going to abandon all her stories' I promise I won't I'll continue them, but it might be a while. Anyways about what happened. Last night at exacly 1:13 in the morning I got the worst call of my entire life. My best friend had been in a car accident and was admitted to the hospital. A semi-truck hit a patch of black ice and went swirving and hit her car head on. The person driving, her older sister, was dead. The only reason she made it was because her sister threw herself over her. It's heartbreaking and touching at the same time. After half an hour of driving I finally got to the hospital and ran into her room. She was hooked up to about a million tubes. She was completely covered in blood. Her, my best friend, the girl that I've known since I was 3, practically my sister, was laying in a hospital bed, and there was nothing I could do about it. Not a goddamn thing. When she saw me come in she couldn't even turn her head. I felt like crying and breaking down in the middle of the room. She was always the strongest of us two. Whenever someone would pick on me I would go to her and she would threaten them. When her mom died she didn't cry in front of me, even though I knew how much she wanted to. I know it sounds weird, but we have this certain connection with each other. I can tell what she's thinking before she even says anything, and she knows what I'm thinking before I say something. It's strange I know.

About an hour of waiting the doctor finally came in. It turns out she's leaking spinal fluids and doesn't have very long to live. They gave her 3 more hours from this hour. It'd be a miricle if she made it that long. So I'm going to stay by her for as long as I can. I'll try to update when she falls asleep, but as long as she's awake I'm staying off of my phone and my computer. She's asleep right now, that's the only reason I actually wrote this.

You wanna know something weird? 3 hours after I wrote 'The IV and Your Hospital Bed, This Was No Accident This Was a Therapuedic Chain of Events' I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, then I couldn't fall asleep, because I felt like something was wrong. Weird huh?

So like I said I'll try to update, but I just want to spend as much time with her as possible. I love you guys and I hope you'll understand that I just need to be with her right now. Well, it looks like she's waking up so I'm going to go. Goodbye for now. I'll update you guys on her condition later.
Sign up to rate and review this story