Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > *~The Only Hope For Me Is You~*

*~The Only Hope For Me Is You~*

by yorgismorgi 1 review

Frank Iero is trapped in an abusive orphanage, where he's beaten day and night. Gerard Way lives a boring life, working at a bookstore. What would happen if the two collided and...fell in love?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-14 - Updated: 2011-12-15 - 503 words

3Original
Frank's P.O.V.

I sat on my uncomfortable bed in my boring room, drawing in my sketchbook, as the rain poured down heavily on the Belleville Orphanage. I hate it here, I hate my past, and I hate everything they do to me here. You're probably wondering why I loathe the past, and the orphanage. I'm guessing you'll want to know who "they" are, too...

When I was a baby, I was left at this horrible orphanage. I never knew why my parents left me here. No one even really knows much about me, except for my name and age! To someone visiting, or passing by, the orphanage seems pleasant. The employees are friendly, the children are happy, and the environment is suitable. But if you ever went up to the third floor...you'd see what's hidden from the public.

The rooms on the third floor are small, dull, and boring. Most of the teenagers get put there, and with the fact I was seventeen, that's where I stayed. Endless hours of cleaning, slaving, washing, and other perilous chores was a normal week for us. I never went to school, I couldn't really do anything except for one thing: Music. It felt so good to strum my cheap guitar, and sing along like nothing else in the world mattered.

The main thing I hated about this place was Matt and Brian, two employees who find it amusing to endlessly torture me. Bruises, cuts, and gashes that cover my body, all remind me to do what I was told. One mistake, and I'd be in hell. I always hated reflecting back on the time I over-slept for three hours, and got beaten to a pulp. I ended up with a broken arm, a black eye, and bloody wounds that burned like crazy. But I planned to break out of here...very soon.

Gerard's P.O.V.

The cold wind nipped at my face, as the rain poured down heavily on me while I walked home from work at the comic book shop. I wish I had a car, but I couldn't afford it even if my life depended on it! I made very little money at the comic book shop, sometimes I even wonder why I even work there. If I didn't work there, I'd probably be something a little more interesting, like an author, an artist, maybe even a singer.

But my dad never paid for my college. My mother passed away when I was young, so I was stuck with my dad, who ruined alot for me. My younger brother, Mikey, got everything. College, cars, houses, and money. I never knew why my dad favored Mikey so much.

By the time I had reached my apartment, I was cold,hungry, soaked, and sad. I hated reflecting on the past. I unlocked the door, and got changed into some dry clothes, which made me feel human again! I heated up a frozen meal, and slumped onto the couch to watch the news.
Sign up to rate and review this story