Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Twist of Fate

Life Continues

by WeAreTheFallen 0 reviews

"You're pretty beautiful yourself."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-12-17 - Updated: 2011-12-17 - 775 words - Complete

0Unrated
Amber and I decide to put some clothes on just incase my mom comes into the room. Amber puts on her bra, underwear and a tank top, I pull on my boxers. In truth I don’t mind too much. I enjoy the feeling of Amber’s smooth legs against mine.

In the morning I wake up to my mom clearing her throat. I am spooning Amber, facing the wall. I turn around and look at my mom, blinking a few times.

“Yeah,” I ask.

“Frank, are you naked?” she questions me.

“No, I have boxers on.”

“How often do you sleep in your boxers in front of her,” mom asks, looking a little upset.

“This is the first time.”

“You guys didn’t have sex last night, did you?”

I have to think about this for a second. If we didn’t finish it doesn’t count…does it? I decide to lie anyway. Mom doesn’t need to know that we kind of did.

“No.”

“You said you weren’t drinking last night.”

“We didn’t drink last night.”

“So your sudden desire to be half naked in front of her is because?”

“Mom, Jesus Christ. We’re not having sex. She’s not ready for sex. I thought you knew that much. She’s not ready. We’ve talked about it. We’re not having sex, okay?”

“There are different kinds of sex, Frank.”

“We’re not having any of it.”

“Good. Keep it that way.”

I salute, giving her a small grin.

“I’ll be downstairs.”

“Right on.”

As the door closes Amber rolls over; she is laughing.

“You were awake the whole time, weren’t you?”

She nods, “Yup.”

“And you didn’t want to join in our sex conversation?”

“Hell no,” Amber answers still laughing

I chuckle and kiss her. Amber tangles her warm legs in mine.

“How are you feeling this morning,” I ask, gently stroking her hair.

“I’m okay.”

“No regrets?”

Amber shakes her head, “No, I’m happy.”

“Good, so am I.”

“I’m sorry…again.”

“Stop saying that.”

“Sorry,” I tickle her. “Okay, okay. I’ll stop.”

“Are you hungry?”

“A little, yeah,” answers Amber.

“C’mon,” I sit up and pull the blankets off, exposing Mila’s bare legs. I can’t stop myself from looking them over. Christ, she is beautiful. “Can I touch you?”

“Yeah,” Amber answers, nodding her head.

I run my hands over her warm and smooth thighs. Then I reach down to gently brush my lips over her skin. I hear her breath catch and look up at her.

“I’m not making you uncomfortable, am I?”

“No.”

I kiss her leg gently before pulling away and standing up.

“You have amazing legs,” I informed her.

Amber laughs softly, climbing out of the bed, “You have amazing lips.”

I smile and kiss her.

We get dressed and head downstairs to locate food. We sit down at the kitchen table and I watch her eat. She just happens to glance up and catch me. Then she smiles and I smile back.

“What are you thinking about?” Amber asks.

“Just… everything,” I answer.

“I hate when people give that response. It’s impossible to think about everything all at once.”

I smile again, “Just thinking about us. I’ve eaten breakfast with you a million times in this kitchen. This is the first time you’ve been my girlfriend.”

Amber’s eyes light up, a smile spreading across her face, “The last time we had breakfast here you said I was beautiful.”

“Yeah… you still are.”

Amber’s cheeks go pink, “You’re pretty beautiful yourself.”

“Pssh… I’m not beautiful. I’m a disgusting man. Men aren’t beautiful.”

“You are on the inside.”

“Well in that case, yes. I am quite lovely.”

Amber laughs at me, “You’re such a nerd.”

I smile and then give her a serious expression, “I love you though, Amber. I always have.”

Amber looks at me for a moment, a few strands of her red hair falling out from behind her ear and into her face, “I love you too.”

I reach out to clasp her hand in mine as my heart begins to beat quicker. She loves me. How fucking lucky can I get?

“I think… we’re good for each other.”

“Me too,” answers Amber, planting a kiss on my cheek.

Note: Enjoy. I will be updating more. Christmas break starts this Thursday and I'll be off till the 2nd. That will give me plenty of time to type. Hope you all have a Merry CHristmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Holiday season :)
Sign up to rate and review this story