Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Boy Next Door

The Boy Next Door

by ERGoddess 2 reviews

There's something mysterious about Brendon, Heather's new next door neighbour...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-12-16 - Updated: 2011-12-17 - 376 words

1Ambiance
He had moved in a few days ago. I was sitting by my window with my cat, Lila, when I watched the moving truck pull in the driveway next door. Interested, I watched as the movers came out the truck and began to load some things in the house. Expensive things by the look of it. Flat screen TV's, king sized beds, and a giant gold soccer trophy. "Wow," I said as a car pulled up. I didn't have much an interest in cars but I knew what this one was. A black jaguar, brand new and still shinning. "Must be some old rich guy and his..." I trailed off as I watched him step out of the car. Tall, pale, and handsome. He had sunglasses on but took them off to look at the house. He looked unimpressed, like he was used to bigger and better but accepted the fact that he would be living there. He began to talk to an older woman who must have been his mother. I opened the window to hear what they were saying.

"...Don't see why we had to move. We were perfectly fine where we were before." He said folding his arms over his chest.

"It'll be fine, son. You'll see. Maybe you'll even find a girl around here." She told him and brushed the hair away from his eyes before entering the house with someone who must have been her husband.

"'It'll be fine, bro.'" I looked to see someone a little older than the boy, standing beside him with a mocking smile on his face. "Like any girl would fall for you." He told him and rolled his eyes before entering the house. "Come on, Brenny."

"Don't call me that!" The younger boy called, scowling. He looked around for a moment before finding me in my window. He smirked and winked before putting his sunglasses back on and went in.

I sat there for a moment, stewing in my thoughts, only word word coming from my lips. "Brenny..." He looked like an angel at that moment. I should have known though that looks could be deceiving.

A/N: What do you think? Good way to introduce them, or shitty? Whatever, please rate and review! :/
Sign up to rate and review this story