Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Auditions!

Auditions!

by GotSparkle 14 reviews

It's an audition. I need people. Come and read, fill it out, and see if you get selected!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-17 - Updated: 2011-12-17 - 337 words

0Unrated
So, as I sat one day in school, I decided to make another fiction. I know some of you have read my one big story, KillJoy Academy (KJA for short, or Academy) and hopefully you all love it. If you haven't, I'd suggest you click my user name and read it.

But, A's I was saying, I was in class, and we had free time. A good friend of mine says... "WHY DON'T YOU DO A HISTORICAL FICTION?" and thus.... This idea was created.

Now, I warn you ahead of time, ita going to not be written using the period language, because honestly, im much to lazy to check all that. Facts will be correct. Second, I want that I may delete SOME historical figures, to make the story work, and make it flow.

To be simple, the plot is...
the MCR guys are all I nthe royal court of... ENGLAND! I'd say... Circa Tudor era? Yes, that's where I set it, I think. The panic! Crew will all be in France, and it will be the Court of Versaillies, the one they live in.

Brendon, Mikey, gee, and possibly Ryan will all be princes. I'm going to put Ray A's the Spanish king, and people from other countries will be introduced. Billie Joe Armstrong has a special place in all of it, for those of you curious.


So.... I need people, to play parts! Fil this out, IN DETAIL. creativity is always good :3

Name:

Age:

Social status (middle class, royalty, nobility, peasant etc etc):

Give me a title for who you are (example: Duke of, Prince of...)

Country you're character is from:

Personality:

Favorite colors:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Any back story?:

Other:


Oh, I will be looking to put some pairs together, because what's a story without a romance or two? Mm, court intrigue, maybe a few love triangles.... You never do know, when it comes to me.... If you have a specific character you want, tell me in your audition!

Thanks, and keep it ugly...

XxA
Sign up to rate and review this story