Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

42. Infusion of Boiling Water

by theescapist99 5 reviews

"The pain was as though he was being lit on fire from the inside out. "

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-12-19 - Updated: 2011-12-20 - 451 words - Complete

2Exciting
A/N: This ones short since it uses a tool that has been covered in two other chapters. Promise next one will be longer. :)

42. Infusion of Boiling Water

The feeding tube again. Gerard gazed upon the familiar instrument, which somehow appeared dirtier than when he last laid eyes upon it.

The long plastic snake was covered in dried vomit, and stained with spots of which he could not identify. It looked just as disgusting as the memories he associated with it. He doubted today was going to be any different.

He was sitting up on the bed, his lower jaw being held down by one of the three blackbirds present. His observation of the tube was short lived before the second blackbird shoved it swiftly in his mouth.

Gerard felt its rim slam against his teeth before he could pull them away from its path. It's journey through his mouth was short, and it was not long before he found himself gagging as its thick walls squeezed and forced their way down his esophagus, which stretched uncomfortably to accomodate.

It continued to slither downwards, while Gerard struggled to breathe through his nose. Again the tube felt endless, but Gerard did not feel any better once it stopped. Instead he just felt as though there was a thick, medium sized pole stuck inside him, that expanded his organs so they compressed against each other.

Finally, the third blackbird lifted a pail full of a liquid that emitted a heavy amount of smoke.The second blackbird helped him to bring the pail to the funnel that the tube ended in. Without hesitation, the third blackbird tipped the pail into the funnel, allowing the liquid inside to journey through the tube.

As the liquid approached his mouth, he could feel the tube become warm in temperature, particularly as it passed his lips. To Gerard's favor, the liquid was in fact nothing more than water. However, as he would soon discover, the water was far beyond boiling point.

His insides were scalded instantly upon contact. He could not scream due to the object in his mouth, but his face contorted instead as he struggled for air.

The pain was as though he was being lit on fire from the inside out. Gerard was slowly flooded with heat with no other defense or coping mechanism than to shudder and shake, screaming screams that he knew would go nowhere.

The pail was large, and it took at least three minutes to empty it out completely. Gerard's shoulders sulked in relaxation once they placed it down, only to realize they had a second one moments later.

And the process began again.

Next chapter: "Gold and glitter blinding me."
Sign up to rate and review this story