Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome to Vengeance University!

Chapter 3

by CaptainMax 3 reviews

Hot guitar tutors, shivering spines, and mentions of PIZZA!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-20 - Updated: 2011-12-20 - 1072 words

1Exciting
Chapter 3 is up, and I'm working on Chapter 4 at the moment, it should hopefully be up tomorrow. Thankyou to everyone who reviewed. You made my day c: Sorry to anyone who hasn't appeared in the story properly (or at all) yet, I promise you'll be in the next chapter. :P I'm gonna shut up now.

Gerards POV
This guy was even younger than Mr.Shaddix, he couldn't be more than eighteen. He looked more like a student than anything else. He was kinda short, somewhere around five foot. He had messy black hair falling in his face. He had amazing hazel eyes, rimmed with black, a nose ring, a lip ring and his ears were stretched to around 9mm. There was a Scorpion tattooed on his neck, below his ear. He was wearing a black hoodie, zipped open to reveal a black misfits shirt, which was tight enough to show off his toned torso, with a pair of denim jeans which had more holes than denim, black Vans, and a white studded belt. He even had a pair of fingerless skeleton gloves on. This guy is gorgeous.... wait, WHAT!? This might be my MUSIC TEACHER!?

"Hey... Jared, right?" he said, the sound of his voice sending a shiver up my spine, even though he got my name wrong.
"Its uh... Gerard..." I corrected him.
"Oh sorry man." He muttered, un-hooking the strap off his messenger bag off his shoulder and placing it on the teacher's desk. Fuck, he is my teacher...

"So Gerard," There goes the spine-shivering again... "your teacher, Mr.Hudson isn't in today, and he probably won't be in till next week, so you're gonna have to make do with me." The not-my-teacher (hellz yeah!) guy said. I nodded, registering the information. The guy rummaged through his bag, pulled out some tabs, and chords.
"I was told you play guitar, so I'm gonna just give you a little test," He began. He must have sensed that I just died on the inside. "Its alright man, I just wanna see what you've got, so I know what we have to work on " He said reassuringly, with a pat on my shoulder... I know this sounds clichèd, bit it was like a bolt of electricity shot through me when his hand came in contact with my shoulder. I blushed. FML, I look like a love-sick school girl now... great...
"Uhh, okay." I reluctantly agreed. He smiled before going into the room behind the teacher's desk. He emerged from the room, holding a black and white swirl patterned Les Paul, and a black Fender. He held the Fender out towards me, with a nod for me to take it. I took it, and he sat down on a desk in front of me. I did the same.

"Okay, play these." he said, handing me a piece of paper with standard chords on it. I carefully made an A and strummed it a few times before making a C, and doing the same, until I played them all. I looked up at him from behind my hair. He cleared his throat. "Well, we'll have to work on some things, but I think you'll do alright." He winked. My breath caught in my throat. I just smiled because I was incapable of speaking coherently.

He looked up at the clock. "15 minutes left, huh?" He looked back at me and grinned. "You wanna tell me a bit about yourself, Gee?" Gee? The still-nameless-not-my-music-teacher guy has a nickname for me?
"Uuh sure, what do you wanna know?" I asked.
"Your favorite color, food, band, whatever." He said, looking eagerly for my answers.
"Well my favorite color is red, frankenberry is the best cerial EVER, and I like the Misfits." I answered, pointing towards my tattered old Misfits hoodie I still didn't take off since this morning. His eyes lit up.
"You like the Misfits!? No way, dude! I fuckin' love 'em!" He said enthusiastically.
"I'm Frank Iero, I like red and veggie burgers." He sounded like a four-year-old introducing themself to the kid next to them, on the first day of Kindergarten. It made me smile, he was so cute. I got lost in his hazel green eyes for a minute, before snapping out of it.
He shifted, uncomfortably. Shit, I'm creeping him out.
"Uh, sorry." I muttered.
"Its cool, man." He smiled. The bell rang. Break time, yay. Everyone emerged from the practice rooms. I looked out for Ellie, before seeing her wave, and grin like a maniac. She skipped over and hugged me tightly, almost knocking me off the desk with the speed she came at. "Gerarrrrrrrd! I missed yoooooou!" She squealed, I giggled. Man, she's awesome. She released the death-grip she had around my shoulders and glanced at Frank.
"Am I interrupting something?" She asked, cautiously.
"Gerard and I were just talkin', you can have I'm back now." He said, ending with a giggle-ish laugh.
I got up off the desk and handed him the guitar, with a smile before picking up my messenger bag and leaving the room with Ellie.

We walked down the corridor in silence towards the cafeteria, before I broke the silence.
"How was music with Alex?" I asked 'innocently' with a smirk.
"It was okay." she said, her voice higher than usual.
"It was just okay?" I asked, raising my eyebrow, waiting for the fangirl moment that was about to happen.
"okaymaybeitwasSUPERAWESOME!" Ellie rushed, before telling me how 'cute he looked when he sang' and how 'his eyes sparkle in the light'. I chuckled. I've known this girl for what? An hour and a half? Maybe two? And now it seems as though I've known her for years.

We soon arrived at the cafeteria and it smelled like pizza, yay! I got a tray and grabbed three slices because I'm a growing boy, I need to eat. I turned around to look for somewhere to sit. Ellie had disappeared, probably gone somewhere with Alex. Everyone from music class was sitting in the back corner, so I strolled over towards them.

"Hey, New kid?" I heard a rough voice behind me. fuck. My breathing came to a hault. I turned around to see a group of muscular, intimidating guys staring at me. It looks like there's bullies in this school too...

*Like it? I hope so! :D
R&R?
Well I'm off to find some Andley, later guys xD*
Sign up to rate and review this story