Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama King

Weird faces and little giggles.

by MidnightSNoise 0 reviews

-Keep watching! Maybe I’ll kiss him- I smile....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-20 - Updated: 2011-12-21 - 1425 words

0Unrated
Oh! I forget something. This history is only with friends, so Mikey need to live with another person, with his grandmother. Not in the same house with Gee. I think that's all (:
Enjoy this! ^^


Gerard's POV

Hahahahaa!! It was so funny see the faces of my friend, they were like "what the fuck are you doing?" I love it.
Well, me and Frankie went out of the school and there was my mother waiting for us.
-Hi!- Frank said happy to my mom.
-Hi guys. How was the day?- she ask, was the typic question.
-It was great- I say looking at frank and both giggle a little.
-Mom!! Can I go to bob's house today to see a few movies?- I ask her making trying to make my best puppys eyes.
-Sure! At what time?- she ask.
-At 5- I said smiling.
-Okay- then she ask to Frankie- are you going too?-
-Yes I think, if my parents let me go...- smiling to her and rolling his hazel eyes -Why?- he ask.
-Well, I can dive you if you mom can't- she said, she really likes Frankie its was like just another son of her. He was like my little brother, my other little brother...
-Okay, Thanks- he said -I will ask to my mom-


Frank's POV.

Then, we came to my house and I said bye to Gerard and his mom.
I walk to the door, searching the keys in my pocket, open the door and come in to the living room.
-Hi Frankie, how was today?- My mom look at me and smile. She was sit in the couch reading a book.
-Was good- I smile at her -Ummmm mom, Can I go to bob's house to see movies?- I ask to her, putting my best big smile in my face. (I guess that is cute...) -Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?-
-Is just for watch movies?- She raise an eyebrow
-Ummm yeah..... why?- I ask confused. She thinks that we will do something bad, I know.
-I don't want you to go for see some girls- She giggle.
-Mom! We just go for movies!- I reply, a little upset.
-Okay. I belive you. When will you go?- She ask, returning to her book.
-Is today, at 5. And I will go with Gerard first. To go together to Bob's house- You know what? I could skip the part of "together". I blushed a little, just a little. I hate my thoughts.
-Okay, you can go- She said. I breath a fast "Thanks!" to her before go upstairs to my room. I sigh. My room, the only part that I can be alone just with my stuff(I guess). I suddenly think in what Gerard gonna be next to scare Bob in his house, with his personality, Gee could be do anything!
And, what I can do? Generally, I just keep playing with Gee, he always begins. I go to my wardrobe to search something to wear. I find one of my favorites striped shirt with one pair of black skinnies, I go to search my underwear to take a shower. I can't let my mind in the thought of Bob's house. Luckly, Gerard have some shyness, so I don't believe that he will do something too, ummmm, I don't know... something like, kiss me in public?
Okay, get out off your mind... Is time for little Frankie's shower! Yay! I shook my head. My mind is a messy crap. Poker face.


Gerard's POV

It was 4:30 and I was so fucking nervous, I was thinking of what we were going to do to scare bob, but I don't have any idea, so I stop thinking about it and I stare at the mirror, looking my face, for some reason I didn't like the way I look so I take my eyeliner and put a lot in my eyes, that hide the really way that I look and I like it.
Then, I heard that someone knock the door
-I'm coming!- I scream then I heard a giggle and I know that that was Frank -Stop it! You're such a pervert!– I said opening the door, I said hi and hugged him.
Then I scream to my mom that we were ready.
And she scream at my saying -Don't scream!- that was so ridiculus but I love that she do that. We giggle.
In the car, me and Frank were listening music. I was making funny faces to Frank in the mirrow, so I can look him and He can stare me through it.
We arrive to bob’s house quickly and we say goodbye to my mom and enter to the house, like always we enter holding hands and there were with their poker faces, and I was trying to control my giggles but it was impossible.
Before we start to watch the movie we went to the store to buy something, unfortunately, do not sell coffee. Deception. We go to the house and enter to the room, Matt connect the DVD and put the movie while Bob was bring us some glasses for the soda, Mikes was in the bathroom like always and Ray was waiting for him, me and Frank were taking the place that we want to se the movie, we decide to sit in the middle of everyone and then Bob says....
-Please!! Act normal, you two freak me out- he said with a horror face when he saw that he was gonna sit next to us, me and Frank laugh.
-We act normal, cant you see it?- I say -we love eachother, we're not doing anything bad- I said with I big smile in my face, I think I only scare him more...
-Okay Okay! Shut the fuck up I'm putting the movie- Matt say waving up and down his hand.
Then, I start giggle 'cuz Frank was tickling me -Stop Frankie!- I said playfully. -Nu-uh! It's funny- He giggle, still tickling me.
-Seriously guys if you don't shut up I will start tickling both- Mikey says -But it's Frank's fault, not mine- I said like a little baby -I don't care! Shut the fuck up- Rays say -Okay, Okay!- I said -Exaggerated...- I whisper
We start seeing the movie and I sit on Frank's legs and hug him, I take his face more near and I started to say to him some things in his ear playfully, he just shiver -Don't do that!- He giggle. Bob was watching the movie but then he turn around and stare in shock I look at him and said -Keep watching! Maybe I’ll kiss him- I smile but everybody stare at me and I was like "OMG I should never said that" –Okay I will stop watching you but please stop– Bob say -Nope- I reply smiling.
-Please just....Please really I want to see the movie. In peace.- Mikey says -Okay I will stop, but, just for a while okay? And that's it- Frank look at me really dissapointed -It's okay Frankie we'll have a lot of time.- I said kissing his cheek.
We finish to watch the movies and my mom came for us, she drive Frankie to his house, and then we go back to our houses.
I enter to my room, closing the door and lay down in my bed, thinking of what I was going to do next, I wasn't sure of do it or don't, but like always I stand grab the razon and start cutting my leg, I start this a few days ago, 'cuz I was depress, but I didn't know why. I think I was repressing my emotions but I didn't know why, I saw the blood in my leg, clean it a little because I don't want to be discovered, and with that I fall sleep.

OMG! I'm still laughing in the part "Mikes was in the bathroom like always" xD Our friend is always in the bathroom.... It's funny :3 Thanks for read this!!! ^-^ This chapter was fast beacuse Sandra is helping me! (She wrote almost all the chapter. Thank you so much!!!♥ I really love this chapter♥!) Yay! :D! If we keep the rythm like this, the POVs will stay (: Remeber, this is a real history that we want share to you ^^
Please R&R, it will make me happy :D!
I love you so fucking much guys!!!!!


-xoxoMidnight's Noise
Sign up to rate and review this story