Categories > Original > Drama > Diary Of A Young Girl

Time To Catch Up!

by jadesohma 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-20 - Updated: 2011-12-21 - 349 words

0Unrated
12/20/11

Now I've REALLY been gone for a while. Its just.....Everything has gone down hill so quickly. I don't know how.

I told you in the last chapter about Niki's bat mitzvah on 8/6... Well I since I've know her since I was 3 I've gotten close to her family as well. I loved her mother like she was my own mom. Well her mother, Lisa, had smoked all her life. She was informed that she had lung cancer 2/16 and ever since the Bat Mitzvah, she had gotten worse. It never effected her until then.

A week after she started to lose her hair. Then she got weaker. The cancer spread to her bones. Her mind started to go. It spread to her brain. They got her a hospiltal bed. She died two days later on 9/5.

It happened so fast. It struck so hard I cried for days. I still don't think it's real. I cry every 5th of the month. And you know, it couldn't have come at a worse time. It was right after her birthday and her anniversary. It was right before her son's birthday, my birthday (If she didn't think of me as a daughter I wouldn't put that), and her real daughter's birthday.

I also lost my grandpa. Yup...

So lately I've been sadder and still no one has noticed. Annie still thinks her life is more important. She thinks her school years sucks BECAUSE OF A GUY and doesn't think that maybe MY LIFE SUCKS! I lost two people!

But hey, theres always a silver lining right? Wrong. I have been misrable for the past 3 months. The only thing I have for cheep entertainment and temporary happiness is anime. (HETALIA!!! OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB! DEATH NOTE!) Thats sad isn't it?

Well I can't say it was all bad (Although most of it is) an old friend of mine called me beautiful today and yesterday. Now a days hes no too bad looking either so that just made my day.


Okay I'm done bothering you all. It =s good to get it out again:) Bye guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story