Categories > Original > Romance

The love life of Gamzee Makara

by alexandria123 0 reviews

Our most favorite clown, Gamzee Makara, is going to appear in my new story, hope you guys fall in love with it!!!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-20 - Updated: 2011-12-21 - 652 words

0Unrated
While walking down the hall, carrying a shit load of boxes, I bumped into this guy. Causing all the boxes to tumble over me and him.
"Motherfucker." I mumbled as I sat up and rubbed the back of my head.
"Hey, you okay?" He said as he extended his hand and helped me up.
"Yeah."
"How about you?" I asked.
"I'm fine, but it looks like you need some help." He said looking down at the ground and the boxes surrounding me at my feet.
"Oh, I'm fine." I said picking up a box.
"Really?" He said grinning, showing his dazzling white teeth, which compared to his gorgeous tanned skin stands out alot.
"Yeah, I can handle it." I replied. But by the look in his eyes, he's not buying it.
So I hand him the box in my hand and grab another. Gathering more and more until we couldn't carry anymore, we headed for my room.
"So, where you from?" He asked, breaking the silence, well other than the moans and groans of carrying these heavy fuckers.
"Well, actually I from New York, but I just moved here cause I needed a place to live.
"Also, it seemed like a pretty sweet deal, so I chose here.
"How come?" He asked.
"Cause I'm starting college in a few weeks and I wanted to move out, be on my own.
"Have the freedom to do my own shit, you know what I mean?"
"Yeah, man."
"I mean, I totally get it."
"Cause, I know how it is, home can sometimes be a real bitch.
"Yeah." I agreed as I came to my room, room 514.
Setting aside the boxes, I pulled out my keys. Jamming it in the lock and turning, I entered my new apartment.
"So this is it." I said as I went to pick up the boxes again.
"Yeah, pretty cool isn't it?"
"I guess so." I said as we both piled all the boxes in the living room. Sitting on the couch I began unpacking everything, with the help of Gamzee.
And after a few hours of doing that shit, we had things scattered everywhere. Seriously, we've only been here for a few hours and it's already a fucking mess, but whatever. So taking a break we headed out for coffee. After grabbing some, we headed back.
"Thanks again by the way." I said motioning towards the coffee.
"I don't mind."
"I mean your a motherfuckin friend."
"Yeah." I said not really paying attention to him, but the guys across the street, who are still staring at us.
"What?" He says, knowing I'm not paying attention to him, then turning to face them. Then turning back to me, he grabs my arm and starts running. Considering Gamzee 6'3 his steps are huge compared to my. So unable to keep up I pull away, causing him to turn.
"What the hell, Gamzee?!?
"Alicia, we have to go! He said as he reached for my hand.
"Wh-" I said but didn't finish before he scooped me up in his arms and took off running again.
When we finally got there, waiting at the door was the same guys I saw a liitle while ago, who were staring at us and coming down the stairs.
"Well, look who we have here!"
"Gamzee fuckin Makara."
"Now who is this?" The guy said as he and the other walked down the steps.
"Is this your little girlfriend?" He asked as he looked past Gamzee and straight at me.
"No!!!" He said way to fast to believed.
"And it's none of your motherfuckin business of who I date, now move the fuck out of the way! He said still holding my hand and pulling us through, but only to be stopped.
"Where the hell do you think your going?"
"Away from you, you sorry motherfuckin piece of shit" He shouted, then threw the first punch.
Sign up to rate and review this story