Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal Stories:)

[A/N] – I have no idea who Nao Yuuki or Takaaki Tsumura are and I’d Google it but as I’m writing this, I don’t have internet access :L So here you go! Enjoy! … This also means I have no access to the photo in ‘looks’ you sent me… Yu-oh…


They met at an anime convention. Bob was dressed as Takaaki Tsumura and Triana was dressed as Nao Yuuki. Now they’d been dating for three months and today, Triana was going to meet his family.
Bob sighed heavily as he started setting the table “I don’t see how you can say you hate her when you haven’t even met her yet.”
“I can already tell I’m going to hate her.” Ray said huffily “You’ve done nothing but hang round with her for the past three months. We hardly ever see you!”
“Mikey’s always with Alicia!” Bob cried “And nobody gets down on him for it.”
“Because I’m older than you.” Mikey said grandly “Deal with it.”
“That’s not really a good excuse.” Bob snapped “Look, just get to know her first, okay? She’s a really nice girl!”
“Oh I bet she is.” Gerard said sarcastically “Well, dinner’s ready. Where is she?”
“We arranged she came here at one!” Bob rolled his eyes “You’re doing this on purpose.”
“Doing what on purpose?”
“Trying to make her look bad!” Bob said “She’s not even late.”
But Triana was late. She ran upstairs “Mom, can you give me a lift to Bob’s house please?”
“No, I’m too busy sleeping…” Triana’s Mom replied sleepily.
Triana sighed, frustrated “But it’s quarter to one in the afternoon!”
Triana’s Mom didn’t reply because she’d fallen asleep. Triana took a deep breath to calm herself down and then ran back downstairs “I’ll have to walk then…” Triana muttered under her breath “Even though now I’m gonna be so late.”
It took her nearly half-an-hour to walk over to Bob’s house. She tapped the door three times and after a second or two it was opened by a boy with brown hair and glasses “You’re late.” He grumbled, stepping out of the way so she could come in.
She went bright red “I know, I’m so sorry, I had to walk here…”
“So?” He asked “I have to walk everywhere.”
She went even redder “Yeah, like I said, I’m so sorry…”
“Whatever. Follow me.” She followed him through the house and into the dining room.
Bob looked up at her and smiled to re-assure her. Triana smiled shyly and took a seat next to him. Gerard served up their dinner and took his own seat.
Triana smiled “So, what are your names?”
Bob introduced everyone and Triana nodded “My name’s Triana Drew.”
“Nice to meet you.” Frank said under his breath “So, how long have you two known each other?”
“About three months now.” Triana told him “We met at an anime convention.”
“Oh really?” Gerard asked in a high-pitched voice, causing Bob to go slightly red “And how old are you if you don’t mind me asking?”
“I’m seventeen.”
“Oh really?” Gerard asked again “A seventeen year old going out with a twenty year old?”
“Bob’s twenty?” Triana gasped.
Bob went even redder and laughed slightly “I’m certain I told you at some point…”
“Well you didn’t.” Triana took a deep breath and smiled “But age doesn’t matter, right? Some people go out with others that are like ten years older than them… And it’s only three years.”
“So what do you do in your free time Triana?” Ray asked “Apart from hang round with Bob which you seem to do an awful lot.”
“Oh uhh…” Triana thought for a moment “I like singing, hanging round with my friends and some nights I have to babysit which I quite like.”
“Are you any good at singing?”
“I like to think I am.” Triana laughed nervously “I’m not sure if I am though.”
“Guys, can I talk to you outside please?” Mikey suddenly asked “Except you Bob.”
“Uhh yeah sure.” The guys got up and followed Mikey out of the room.
They all went into the living room “What do you want?” Gerard asked.
Mikey took a deep breath “She’s quite cool. Maybe we should give her a chance instead of being rude and sarcastic all the time.”
“He’s got a point.” Frank said “She seems quite nice.”
While the brothers were talking outside of the room, Triana turned to look at Bob “They don’t like me, do they?”
“They haven’t gotten to know you yet.” Bob re-assured her “They’ll like you, honestly.”
“And where are your parents?”
“Oh we don’t have any parents.” Bob told her “We were up for adoption when we were little. As soon as Gerard, he’s the eldest, was old enough to buy his own place he did. And then he adopted all of us.”
“Oh right…”
The others came back into the room and sat down. Nobody said anything, just continued to eat their dinner. Until Triana asked “So what do you guys do for a living?”
“I’m a comic book artist.” Gerard told her “Mikey works in a comic book store, Frank’s still in college and Ray’s unemployed. We’re trying to get a band together though.”
“That sounds cool.” Triana said, happy that now they were being polite to her “Umm Bob, after dinner there’s something I have to tell you.”
“There’s something I have to tell you too.” Bob admitted “Well, ask you.”
“Okay.” Triana smiled “This food’s delicious. Who made it?”
“I did.” Gerard said “I’m glad you like it.”
Once they’d finished dinner, Bob took her hand and took Triana into the other room. “I didn’t know how to ask you this.” Bob told her, looking down at the ground “I thought about asking you in a fancy way or something but I didn’t want to accidentally go over the top. So I thought I’d just do it the simply way.” He got down on one knee and looked up at Triana. He took her hand “I love you Triana Drew. Will you marry me?”
Triana opened her mouth then shut it again. She smiled, not knowing how to answer. So she simply nodded, smiling from ear to ear. Bob smiled in return and slipped the ring onto her finger. “Thank you.” He grinned then looked into her eyes “What did you want to tell me?”
In the other room the guys were laughing and talking to each other “What do you think he’s asking her?” Mikey asked.
Gerard shook his head “Don’t be dim Mikey. He’s obviously asking her to marry him!”
“Are you sure?” Mikey asked. Everyone nodded and looked at him like he was thick “Well I’m happy for him. She’s a nice girl.”
“I know right!” Ray agreed.
He was about to say something else when suddenly Bob ran into the room. He was bright red and grinning like a fool “You’ll never guess what!”
“Triana agreed to marry you?” Gerard asked.
Bob nodded “But that’s not all!” Bob started laughing like a maniac before finally saying “She’s pregnant! I’m going to be a Father!”
“Oh man, that’s awesome!” Frank grinned.
Everyone stood up and hugged him. Then they went into the living room to congratulate Triana.

One year later…
“It’s taken you long enough to get married.” Triana’s Mother laughed, looking at Triana who was standing there in her wedding dress “What exactly were you waiting for?”
“I wanted Nao to be born first.” Triana smiled thinking of her daughter. She’d named her baby Nao Tsumara Drew-Bryar but now she was about to be Nao Tsumara Bryar.
Triana’s Mother rolled her eyes “I just wanted to tell you that I’m proud of you Sweetheart.”
“Thanks Mom.” Triana smiled.
Triana’s Mom took her hand “Are you ready for this Darling?”
Triana nodded. Triana’s Mom opened the doors to the aisle and Triana started walking down. As she walked, the band played and Bob turned around to look at her. He smiled ‘She’s so beautiful.’ He thought to himself ‘I’m the luckiest guy in the entire world.’
Triana’s Mom kissed her on the cheek and Triana went to join her husband. She smiled at him sweetly and he returned the smile. They were both so excited about spending the rest of their lives together.
Sign up to rate and review this story