Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Id

Setting Sun

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Another test subject feels the effects of the experiment.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-22 - Updated: 2011-12-23 - 361 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twelve: Setting Sun:

Speed.

Her heart sailed up higher through speed and blinding colors. She could already feel it coursing through her veins. The needle went in seventy-two hours ago and the effects had just started to kick in.

Oh, my head! The pain surged for the eighth time this weekend. She needed to act, but what was left? She practically ate herself to death and nearly drowned in alcohol on Friday. Every guy in Tokyo knew her between the sheets on Saturday. She couldn't remember how many fights she got into over the weekend. Where did it end?

No! Not again! Not now! The city around her sounded underwater as she trembled. The pain built up brick by brick. I have to do something! She looked around her. The sound of her heart beating rang up to her eardrums. She swallowed hard. No one notices a thing; they were too busy with their new year. Their chatter pissed her off.

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I hate you all! The pain dulled into rage and not a normal anger she felt in the past. This had been cranked up by a hundred, no, a thousand. She gritted her teeth. I can't take this! She clenched her fists into balls.

"Everyone shut up!" she cried. "Shut up! Shut up! Everyone fucking shut up!" All eyes fell upon her with laughter. She gritted her teeth. They're laughing at me. All of them!

"Stop laughing at me!" she yelled. "Stop it! Stop it! I hate you all!" A small hand tugged on her jeans. She looked down with evil eyes.

"What?" she snapped. A nervous little boy stared at her.

"I can't find my mommy," he said, trying to stay calm. The final thread snapped.

No one could move in time. She raised her hand, he screamed, more punches followed, and everyone watched on horrified while a handful tried to break up the attack. She screamed at him. Many pairs of feet trampled the ground. The fallen people got stepped on. Shots rang out. More blood filled Tokyo.

That was the second test subject to meet her end during the experiment.
Sign up to rate and review this story