Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'm So Dirty Babe

by AlteredStateOfMind 9 reviews

*Frerard One Shot* Gerard finds it hard to keep his hands off of Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-12-23 - Updated: 2012-01-03 - 3007 words

5Hot
Just did a little editing to this to fix a few errors I found. To those that have read this already, sorry for updating this again without changing much. For those who haven't, hope you like it! :)

-ASM x3




At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are never coming home
Never coming home
Could I?
Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me

Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I?
Should I?
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me
If I fall
If I fall
Down


As Gerard finishes the phrase, I know what's coming up. He makes his way to my side of the stage and flashes me a seductive grin, confirming my thoughts. What is it with Gerard today? I know we're known for flirting and messing around on stage but tonight's been over the top, even for him. I was awaken this morning by what felt like a kiss from Gee, but in my half asleep, hazy state I wasn't too sure. When I asked Gerard about it all he did was shrug and smile, neither confirming nor denying it. Then, all during sound check this afternoon, he kept slapping my ass when we crossed paths and laughed it off as if it was a joke, but I know Gee better than that. I've caught him starring at me more than a few times today and now his behavior on stage to top it all off. Gerard definitely wants me, but he's hilarious if he thinks I'm gonna make this easy for him.


As expected, Gerard erupts in a series of sexy and unashamed moans. The precious sounds float from his lips, into the microphone grasped tightly in his hand, and are amplified through the speakers surrounding the venue, floating into the crowd making all the girls go wild. I even spot a few guys in the crowd that look more than a bit turned on, and I honestly can't blame them. Gerard can be the most seductive person in the world when he wants to. Just the sound of his moans are making my skinny, black jeans too tight for my liking. Gerard glances in my direction, knowing what he's doing to me, and I quickly turn in the opposite direction.


I try to put all my concentration into my guitar playing, determined to keep calm and put off the impression to Gerard that I'm not turned on whatsoever. He makes eye contact with me and raises his eyebrows in curiosity at my behavior before speaking into the microphone.


"Thank you; you've all been a fucking amazing audience tonight! During this next song I want you to grab someone sexy in the crowd, I don't give a fuck if you know them or not, and give them a nice, long kiss. This song is called "I Never Told You What I Do for A Living"."


The crowd cheers, clearly recognizing the song, and I begin to play the opening riff of the song. Gerard comes in slightly after and sings in that low, husky voice that I love and he knows makes my blood rush south. I jump around stage as usual, and eventually come face to face with Gerard.


Another knife in my hands
A stain that never comes off
The sheets clean me off


Gerard stands right behind me and takes the microphone from his lips, knowing that the crowd will yell out the next set of lyrics, and whispers into my ear


"I'm so dirty babe", grabbing my crotch from behind my guitar in the process. I gasp loudly at the unexpected contact and mentally slap myself for slipping up. Gerard giggles into my ear, his hot, sweet, coffee scented breath sending shivers down my spine and raising goose bumps on my neck.


The rest of the show continues in much the same manner, Gerard taking digs at me every now and then, while I pretend to be indifferent about the whole situation. Before I know it, we're all back stage, talking about the set.


"Hey Gerard, we're all going out for drinks to celebrate, you and Frank in?" I'm about to agree to Ray's proposal until Gerard pipes in.


"Maybe we'll join you later, Frank has a guitar riff recorded on the bus that he said he wanted to show me after the show." I look at Gerard completely bewildered by what he's going on about but I comply, knowing he has something up his sleeve.


"Yeah, what Gee said."


"Alright, suit yourselves."


Ray begins to make his way outside after shooting me and Gerard suspicious looks. As soon as Ray is out of sight, I turn to Gerard.


"Um, call me crazy, but I don't recall telling you anything about a guitar riff."


"Oh, shut up. Let's go."


Gerard drags me by the hand and leads me into our tour bus, shutting the door behind him, before spinning me around and pressing me up against it.


"Finally, we're alone. You have no idea what's been going through my head today, Frankie."


He meets eyes with me, completely consumed in lust, before pressing his lips to mine in a fiery kiss. I stay still and keep my lips unmoving. Gerard notices after a few moments and pulls back.


"Hm, trying to play hard to get, huh? You can't fool me babe, I saw the hard on I gave you on stage." He grins like a maniac when he sees the blush that starts to rise on my cheeks.


"What hard on?" I say, trying to keep up my act.


Gerard brings his hand to my crotch and squeezes roughly.


"This one." I ignore the twitch in my pants and continue.


"Oh, well how do you know you caused it? Maybe I just spotted some guy in the crowd that I found attractive."


Gerard ignores my argument and lowers his mouth to my neck, sucking softly at the pale skin until he reaches my collar bone, which so happens to be my soft spot, and bites down, running his tongue against it gently. I let out a small moan and he laughs.


"Because only I can make you moan out like a whore."


I snort, "Moan like a whore? That was just a small, innocent moan. No big deal."


"Yeah? Well you will be moaning like a whore when I'm through with you." I raise my eye brows and my adrenaline starts to rush in anticipation.


"I'd like to see you try." Gerard smirks, knowing he's gonna get his way no matter what.


"Is that a challenge?"


He doesn't give me a chance to answer before he lifts me up, wraps my legs around his waist, and carries me to the back lounge where there's a large, black leather sofa in the middle of the room. Gerard takes off my sweaty t-shirt in one swift motion and lies me down on the sofa. He quickly removes his as well before climbing on top of me. Our lips collide in another kiss and this time I don't hold back. I plunge into it, smashing my lips onto his soft pink ones and tangle my fingers in his long, raven hair. It's damp with sweat from the show we just performed, but I don't care. He sucks on my bottom lip and then bites down hard, causing blood to drip from an open cut on my lip and trickle down my chin. He pulls back and follows the small drop of blood, licking it eagerly all the way up until he meets my lips once again.


"Fucking vampire" I joke.


He lets out a small laugh before lowering himself again. He starts to suck on my neck like before, leaving small hickies and love bites all the way down my neck and onto my chest. He continues this, and every time I let out a gasp of pleasure he sucks a little harder. He eventually makes his way to one of my nipples and takes it in his mouth, flicking his tongue against it while he uses his hand to play with the other one. I groan and feel my hard on throb.


"Ugh, Gee, stop teasing."


"You know I can't do that sugar, I love watching you squirm in pleasure."


I roll my eyes at Gerard's comment but instantly fall back into the cloud of lust and passion Gerard is casting over my mind. Finally, after what seems like ages, Gee snakes his hands around the bat belt buckle I stole from him and yanks it up, lifting my lower body off the couch along with it. I take my hands and direct them towards my belt, ready to help take it off before Gerard grabs them and holds them over my head.


"What do you think you're doing?"


"Um, taking off my belt?”


"Yes, I see that, but who said you were allowed to? As punishment, I'm gonna drag this out and make it even more deliciously torturing for you."


I whine but comply with Gerard, knowing how stubborn he can be when he gets like this. Gee directs his attention back to my, well his, belt and snaps it off quickly, throwing it carelessly behind his back. He unbuttons the top button of my jeans and lowers himself even more until he's face to face with my crotch. He grabs the zipper between his teeth and starts to bring it down oh so slowly. Once that's done, he yanks my pants off my legs and discards them in the same fashion he did the belt.


He keeps his face where it is and begins to press his lips over my dick from on top of my boxers and I thrust my hips up involuntarily. Gerard gets a firm hold on my skinny hips and holds them down on the couch as he carries on with his teasing. Fucker, I know he's just loving this. To my immense relief, he brings himself off the couch and begins to take off his pants. He's not wearing any boxers so he's completely naked in the matter of seconds. I note his throbbing erection before he lays back on top of me, gazing into my eyes with so much want hidden in his beautiful green, hazel eyes it almost makes him look half insane.


He brings two fingers up to my lips, but instead of sucking on them like I'm meant to, I keep my mouth shut.


"Continuing with the hard to get routine I see?" I look at him but say nothing.


"Come on baby, the sooner you suck on my fingers and wet them with your delicious tongue, the sooner you'll have this inside you." he says before bringing his crotch into contact with mine and causing sweet friction between us as he grinds down. I let out a groan and take his fingers into my mouth, forgetting all about my act. I suck on them seductively, making Gerard grind against me even harder. I release his fingers from my mouth, smiling at the thought of what's to come.


"As sexy as you look in these boxers, they definitely need to go." he says and begins to take them off while I lock our lips together in a passionate kiss. I take his tongue in my mouth and suck on it and apparently trigger even more lust in Gerard because he completely rips my boxers off of me instead of sliding them off like he intended to. Aw man, I actually liked those. But oh well, this is so worth it.


"Sorry Frankie, but when you do things like that, I find it hard to control myself." he admits sheepishly.


"Who says I want you to control yourself? Don't hold back." I say, and wink at him.


At this, he lifts me off the couch and slams my back hard against the wall. I would normally wince in pain but I'm too engrossed in the gorgeous person in front of me to notice. He pushes one of his fingers, still slick with my saliva, into my entrance and I gasp from the sudden pain. Gerard cooes in my ear, trying to distract me from the discomfort.


"Don't worry sugar, I know it hurts now but before you know it, you'll feel nothing but pleasure."


And after a few minutes of me adjusting to his finger, Gerard keeps to his promise. Feeling that I've loosened up a bit, Gerard places another finger inside me and slowly brings them in and out until I can't take it anymore and rock myself against them, yearning for more. Gerard smiles to himself.


"I think you're ready now."


I nod in agreement, and jump up on Gerard, knowing he'll catch me. As expected, he takes a hold of my upper thighs and keeps me slightly lifted off the ground so I'm face to face with him. He laughs, clearly enjoying my reaction.


"Someone's a little eager".


I bring my lips to his ear and whisper, "Shut up and fuck me".


He is nothing but happy to comply and thrusts into me, engulfing my entrance with his rock hard dick. I cry out in pain and Gerard looks at me with a worried expression on his face.


"Are you okay babe? I can stop if it hurts too much."


"No...just, ah...keep going. So...big." Gerard continues, hesitantly at first, but then relaxes a bit when he hears my quiet moans.


"No need to keep it down sugar, no one is on the bus besides me and you. And I still need to fulfill that challenge you laid on me earlier."


Remembering what he told me earlier just makes me even more turned on and I let out a loud, ear splitting moan once he thrusts into me and hits my prostate head on. After a few sloppy motions we find a steady rhythm and I begin to move forward in time to Gerard's thrusts.


"Fuck Frankie, you're so fucking hot. Do you have any idea how hard it is to focus on singing while I'm on stage with you, watching you jump around and play guitar sexier than anyone I've ever seen?"


"Oh please, cause it's so easy to play guitar while you're moaning into the microphone and making sexy dances."


As an afterthought, I add, "You know, you're not the only person who can make someone moan like a whore."


"Oh?" He says curiously.


I reply by sucking on Gerard's ear lobe and tightening the muscles in my ass, squeezing his dick even tighter, knowing it will drive him insane.


"Oh, fuck"


"Hm, you like that, Gee?"


"Fuck yes! Ugh, Frankie, I fucking love you."


Wait, what? Did he just say what I think he said? I don't get my hopes up too high, knowing he probably just said it out of the heat of the moment. Nonetheless, I answer honestly.


"I love you too, Gee. So fucking much."


A few minutes later filled with breathy moans and pleased groans, both Gerard and I are on the edge.


"Ah, fuck Frankie, I'm gonna-"


"Come on babe, cum inside me and make me moan like a whore like you promised."


With one more eager thrust, Gerard explodes and the feeling of his hot cum filling me even more sends me over the edge seconds later. We both scream out and ride out our orgasms. Once we've calmed down a little, Gerard pulls out of me and sets me back down on my feet. I frown at the loss of closeness to him as he leads me back to the couch. He lays me down and licks off the cum that accumulated on my well toned abdomen. Once he's done, he pulls himself back up to my face and engulfs me in a sweet kiss. I revel in the taste of my cum on his lips and smile into the kiss. It ends too soon for my liking and Gerard collapses next to me, completely exhausted.


"So, did I accomplish the challenge?"


"Oh, definitely." I say, giggling softly.


I notice Gerard is begging to drift to sleep so I take my chance to address what's on my mind before it's too late.


"Gerard?"


"Yeah, sugar?"


"Um..I was wondering...did you mean what you said when we were uh, you know..."


"Fucking each other’s brains out?" He conveniently finishes for me. I slap him on the chest half heartedly but laugh at his comment.


"Did I mean what, exactly? I said a lot of things, so you're gonna have to be more specific." I blush, recalling Gerard's dirty talk but answer him.


"Did you mean it when you said you loved me?" Gerard sat up and looked me in the eyes. His glowing orbs were filled with more love and passion than I’d ever seen them before.


"Frankie, I meant what I said more than I could possibly explain to you. I know we mess around a lot but I can't deny how madly in love with you I've fallen over the years. I hope you feel the same way."


Gerard's words almost bring tears to my eyes. I can't remember the last time I ever felt this happy.


"Of course I do Gee, I love you so much. I've just been too much of a pansy to admit it to you."


"Good" he says before kissing my forehead, "I mean it's not like I expected you to resist all of this" motioning to his body.


I laugh and roll my eyes, "You're so perverted, Gee."


He has a glint in his eye and brings his mouth so close to my mine that our lips brush together as he says,


"I'm so dirty babe."




Woo! It went green! :D
Thanks for the Rates and Reviews guys, it means a lot :)
Sign up to rate and review this story