Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Twist of Fate

Surprises.

by WeAreTheFallen 0 reviews

"Mm...busy."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-12-24 - Updated: 2011-12-24 - 1502 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank ends up spending the entire weekend with me. Unfortunately on Monday he is forced to leave again. I feel just as lost and alone as last time. By Wednesday I can’t take it anymore. I drive myself down to Manhattan…I have to see Frank.

Sitting outside my boyfriend’s dorm I decide to call him. The phone rings twice before Frank answers.

“Hello?” he asks.

“Hi. It’s me,” I reply.

“Hey, what are you doing?”

“I’m sitting outside of your dorm.”

“Seriously,” Frank sounds both shocked and excited.

“Yep,” I answer unable to stop myself from smiling.

“Oh sweet, well I’m not in there. I’m at the cafeteria. Patrick brought a girl over so I escaped. If you stay right where you are I’ll come get you.”

“Okay, I’ll wait for you.”

“Alright, I’m on my way. Can’t wait to see you.”

“You too,” I answer.

“I’ll be there in five minutes.”

“Kay.”

The phone disconnects. I continue to wait as patiently as I can for Frank. Eventually I see him coming around the corner of the building his room is in. He rushes over to me and scoops me up into his arms. I hold him tightly, only pulling away to move my hair out of my face and smile at him.

“You have no idea how happy I am that you came to see me,” he says.

“Oh, I have a pretty good idea.”

“So how did you get here?”

“I took my car.”

“Why did you decide to surprise me?”

“I couldn’t wait until Friday to see you again.”

“I’m glad you came.”

“Me too,” I answer.

Frank kisses me softly, “Are you hungry? We can get something to eat. It’s probably a good idea to avoid my room for a few hours.”

“That’s fine.”

Frank puts me back down, “How long are you staying?”

“As long as I’m allowed,” I answer with a smile.

“Well if I had my way it would be forever. I'd get in trouble if you’re living in my dorm for too long though.”

“Damn.”

Frank takes my hand and reaches down to grab my backpack. I’d shoved a weeks worth of clothes in there. I have a feeling I won’t need all of them but one can hope.

“I think I’m going to ask Gerard about staying with him so I can take those art classes. I haven’t missed much of the semester,” I announce as Frank leads me towards the cafeteria.

“That would be fucking wicked.”

Frank buys me a salad in the cafeteria and we take our time to talk while we eat. We are both tired and don’t really want to spend the night in the cafeteria. Wearily we make our way back towards Frank’s dorm room. He knocks instead of just barging in.

Patrick pokes his head through a crack in the door, “Oh, it’s you.”

“I was wondering if it was safe to come back,” Frank replies.

“Yeah sure, come in.”

Patrick opens the door some more so Frank and I can squeeze through. Luckily both Patrick and the girl he’d brought over are fully dressed.

“You remember my girlfriend Amber,” Frank says as I sit down on the bed. I don’t like the way Patrick is looking at me.

“Yeah, I remember, hey, Amber.”

“Hi,” I answer.

Patrick’s girl looks me up and down as if she doesn’t like what she sees. Frank puts my backpack at the foot of his bed, pulling his shoes off. I do the same, dragging my sock covered feet over the concrete floor.

“Is she staying the night?” the girl asks Patrick.

“Not sure. Hey Frank, is your girl staying over?” Patrick asks.

“Yeah, but don’t worry. We won’t do anything,” Frank tells his room mate.

I scoot back against the wall trying to hide myself from Patrick’s eyes. Frank climbs in beside me.

“C’mon,” he whispers, motioning towards the pillow.

The bed is small and cramped but we always sleep half on each other anyway. I lay down on my side and Frank throws the blankets over us so we have a bit of privacy.

“Does he have girls over a lot?” I whisper, playing with Frank’s hair.

“Sometimes,” he answers. “I usually try to leave when he does.”

My nose crinkles up causing Frank to laugh. He kisses me, “I’m glad you’re here with me tonight.”

I smile, “Me too.”

We kiss for a while before calling it a night. I fall asleep before Frank. I am awoken by the sounds of a bed hitting a cement wall. My eyes fly open as Frank puts his hands over my ears.

“Ignore it,” he whispers.

“Easy for you to say,” I reply.

It is safe to say that Frank and I do not get much sleep. Eventually Patrick and his girl wear themselves out. I really hope Frank and I are never that annoying.

In the morning Frank wakes up before me. He shifts around so I move to lay my head on his chest. I’m only partially asleep. When the TV turns on I keep my eyes closed just listening to the sounds.

“Are you leaving?” Frank asks.

“Not me, man,” Patrick replies.

“He wants some alone time with his sleazy Jersey girl,” the girl says. I wonder if any of them know that I’m awake.

“As opposed to a sleazy New Yorker,” Frank shoots back at her. “Patrick, take your fucking trash out. It’s starting to get old.”

“Dick,” the girl answers.

“Slut,” Frank says.

“Alright, alright,” Patrick says. “That’s enough. I’ll call you later.”

“Mm-hmm,” the girl answers. I hear the door open and then shut again.

“Dude, what the fuck was that?” Patrick asks.

“Tell her to keep her fucking mouth shut,” Frank tells him.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m not planning on calling her again.”

“Mm-hmm,” Frank puts his hands on my back.

“So how long have you guys been together?” Patrick asks.

“Since last November, but we’ve been friends since we were like six or seven.”

“That’s cool. Was she your first?”

I feel Frank shift under me, his finger running along my cheek, “Wish I could say that she was.”

This causes me to smile.

“So you’re one of those guys that values commitment, huh?”

“Yes,” Frank replies sternly.

Patrick laughs, “That’s too bad because I think she was interested.”

“Sucks for her,” Frank answers. “I’m not available.”

“Aren’t you curious about what you’re missing out on?”

I tense bracing myself for Frank’s answer.

“No.”

I let out a sigh, snuggling up closer to him.

“Not even a little?”

“No, stop fucking asking me,” Frank grumbles.

“Alright, alright, just wondering…your girlfriend is hot though.”

“I know.”

“Does she put out?”

Frank shifts again and I hear something hit the wall.

Patrick laughs, “Jesus, you’re protective.”

“She’s my fucking girlfriend.”

“Are you in love with her?”

“Yes.”

“Damn, that’s too bad because she looks like fun.”

I don’t like the way he’s talking about me. I don’t like that he’s trying to get Frank to be unfaithful. I grab a fist full of Frank’s shift and bury my face in his chest. He has to know that I’m awake.

“One more time and I swear to God I’ll choke you.”

“I’m just fucking with you, dude. I’m going to the soda machine. Want anything.”

“No.”

Patrick laughs one more time before I hear the door shut. I stretch, moving my head up to Frank’s neck. He gently strokes my hair.

“Prick,” I whisper.

“Tell me about it.”

Frank rolls over onto his side so that we are facing each other. He pulls the blankets over our heads creating a sense of privacy, “Did you hear anything?”

I nod, “I heard everything starting from something about me being a sleazy Jersey girl and ending with you threatening to choke Patrick. What the fuck was that about anyway?”

“I don’t know. She whispered it to Patrick. Stupid slut,” Frank grumbles.

“I hope she doesn’t come back because I’ll have to stab her.”

Frank smiles and kisses me, “Don’t stab her because I like having you around and I’d go crazy if you had to go to jail.”

“I’ll just slap her then.”

“Sounds good to me,” Frank answers.

We wrap our arms around each other and kiss again. The door opens and closes but we ignore it.

“Brought you a soda,” Patrick says.

Frank sticks his hand out of the blanket, probably to flip his room mate off, “Mm… busy.”

Then we go back to kissing.

Note: Hope you enjoy. Remember to rate and review :)
Sign up to rate and review this story