Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Dancing In The Snow

by LePanicFan 3 reviews

Lovey-dovey nonsense for a friend of mine. (YET AGAIN edited for the millionth time cause Ficwad's an arse)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-12-25 - Updated: 2011-12-27 - 900 words - Complete

0Unrated
I decided to write a oneshot for my friend Bridget, and for this you are allowed to have Brendon, too! Hope you like it hun

~~ ~~ ~*~

The snow was falling gently in London’s Covent Garden, but the sheltered spot in the corner of a square 22 year old Bridget Rennie had chosen was one of the few that didn't have ankle-deep frozen mounds threatening to destroy her light brown calf-length leather boots. She shivered, pulling her pale green cardigan (that colour-coordinated with her dress, of course) closer around her shoulders. She was freezing, and as she shook a few stray flakes our of her long reddish brown hair Bridget sighed, wondering what was taking her new boyfriend so long.

But just as the though crossed her mind, a warm voice sounded in her ear and even warmer arms enveloped her.

“You’ll catch a cold, sweetie.” Brendon Urie smiled, playful scolding lighting up his chocolate brown eyes. Bridget beamed back and pecked the perfect cupid bow of a mouth, responding with “I’d rather freeze than miss this.”

Brendon smiled again, the corners of his mouth turning up ever so slightly and making his nose wrinkle adorably. Bridget beamed back, hardly able to believe this was happening. A beautiful, amazing rockstar, all for her very own? Heaven on earth. And Brendon did look a little like an angel, with snow clustered on the broad shoulders of his black coat and resting delicately on his mass of fluffy brown hair and eyelashes.

He even had a halo of light around him, cast by a streetlamp on the opposite side of their little hiding place deep in the heart of England’s busiest town. It softened his edges, making them blur slightly and Bridget had to focus to keep his face in view.

Brendon slipped off the coat he was wearing, revealing a thick royal blue jumper and white shirt underneath that, the top of his scarlet tie peeping out between them. He wrapped it around Bridget’s shoulders and she turned her head slightly to inhale his scent from the cloth. It was a rich, masculine smell, like sandalwood and something she couldn’t quite name that was intrinsically him.

“Won’t you be cold now?” Bridget asked worriedly, flicking a strand of hair away from her face. The extra layer was nice, and it smelt wonderful, but she didn’t want her boyfriend catching a cold because of it! Brendon chuckled and hugged her closer, saying “I’ll be fine.” Before moving away and taking her hand.

“Shall we dance, m’lady?” he asked with old-world courtesy and she blushed.
“Well I’m not really dressed for dancing, kind sir, but thank you for the offer.” Bridget saw the mischevious sparkle in his eyes and a smile tugged at the corner of her lips. “Anyway, aren’t you scared to be seen?” Brendon tugged on her arm, leading Bridget out into the snow covered square and moving to wrap one arm around her waist, the other taking her left hand in his.

“Look around darling. It’s dark on Christmas eve, everyone’s at home. Which means we can do whatever we want here.” Brendon paused to look into her bright eyes “Will you dance with me, Bridget Rennie?” he asked again, the serious look on his face causing Bridget to blush and giggle.

“Of course, Brendon Urie. I would be honoured.” Bridget smiled softly, swaying her hips. Brendon started humming a slow, three beat tune and together they waltzed around the cobblestone square. Snow was falling thicker now, in large fluffly clumps that settled on hair, eyelashes, and on the tip of Bridget’s nose.

She laughed, going cross-eyed trying to see it so didn’t even notice Brendon getting closer until a warm tongue licked it off, giving her a shock. “Brendon!” she gasped, giggling.
“Yes?” Brendon gazed back innocently as though he would never do such thing. At that moment another flake drifted down and settled on his nose. For a second it just hung there, with both of then looking down their noses at it, until Bridget realised they’d stopped dancing and touched the two noses together. “Eskimo kiss.” Brendon whispered, a smile in his voice.

They started dancing again, slower now and oblivious to anything outside the little bubble of perfection they had created. Bridget felt warm and safe in Brendon’s arms, nothing else mattered as long as they were together. She nuzzled her face into the hollow of his neck, breathing in his smell and laughing as she felt goosebumps rise on his skin where her frosty breath touched.

“You look beautiful right now, Bridget. You always do.” Brendon sighed into her hair, pulling back to press a kiss to her forhead. “I love you.”

Bridget gasped softly, looking up the small inch into his eyes. If she’d thought she loved him to the maximum before, her heart seemed to be bursting with how wrong she was. “Oh Brendon.” She smiled, gazing lovingly into his eyes. “I love you too, with all my heart.”

And then one hand touched the back of his head, gently pulling him down for a slow kiss. Bridget closed here eyes as their lips pouted and moved together as one, fitting perfectly.

“Merry Christmas darling.”

~~ ~~ ~*~

I'm going to faint from the romantic slush XD Merry Christmas! xx
Sign up to rate and review this story